No announcement yet.

Possible fix for Stats on Gems (Augs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the type 11 aug put into a type 11 slot on cultural sleeves, which it is made for sleeves, specifically a Pear cut Rubellite which is a type 11 aug and fits into sleeves wont give me stats? Sorry to sound dumb but it makes no sense.

Comment

Making the base ATTUNEABLE, and making the gems non-removable (without destroying them that is), would fix the problem in the short term. Sure, you'd end up with some people pissed off when they put gems into the wrong slot...

But it seems like less of a problem than the current situation? The gems infecting other gems with NO DROP ness..
      --
      I am not the Yakatizma you are looking for.
      No, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabrielle View Post
        So the type 11 aug put into a type 11 slot on cultural sleeves, which it is made for sleeves, specifically a Pear cut Rubellite which is a type 11 aug and fits into sleeves wont give me stats? Sorry to sound dumb but it makes no sense.
        The gems are designed to work with jewelry only NOT with armor. It has been stated in other posts by Ngreth.

Comment

Hmm i missed that somehow, but thanks for the knowledge.

Comment

Im the only one on Zek selling cut taaf and have sold 4 and traded out 1 in 2 days so far, at 150K - 177K each.

"Only those who are in the know will buy them."

Those who can acctually afford them are ususaly in the know.

Now if we can get the JC master trophy quest fixed ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post

Now if we can get the JC master trophy quest fixed ...
              just needs a patch. It has been re-fixed (as I stated elsewhere)
              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
              Grandmaster Smith 250
              Master Tailor 200
              Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                just needs a patch. It has been re-fixed (as I stated elsewhere)
                And was that in this patch?

Comment

Tell me Check the task. It should be. I did not have time yesterday to go to a live server and actually confirm it made it live, but the changes were made in plenty of time to make it in the patch.

EDIT: this post indicates it made it in http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...234#post214234
                  Last edited by Ngreth Thergn; 12-06-2007, 10:23 AM.
                  Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                  Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200
                  Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

/ooc socials are your friend

May want to make /ooc socials to educate the general public about what the gems do.

social tag: Alexandrite

1st line;
                    /ooc Marquis cut Alexandrite STR: 22 STA: 22 INT: 22 when put in Dwerium setting. PST to learn more about cut aug stats and what they can do for you.

Then make a full stat social for the cut stones with the first line being:
                    /tell ........ aug name and stats here
                    you only have to fill in the name of the person you are talking to
                    Maybe /reply would work, but I dont know for sure.
                    be good to find out though lol

Would take some work but better than typing out everything each time.

Comment

I've made hot keys for the gems I've cut and just let them pick and choose what they want. Now we just have to deal with the farmers who're charging anywhere from 2500 - 9k per raw faycite crystal to make the Dwerium

Comment

A: Go XP. You can get about 3 to 5 raw faycite per hour of XPing (in a group, with nobody else wanting it). This is limited by how much you are killing, but is cheap.

B: /auc in the XP zones that you are paying 1 kpp per raw faycite. This will increase the amount of raw faycite that enters the economy, as a bonus. While you are at it, sell 20 AC 475 AC rings and 10 AC 475 mana 100 hp rings.

C: Set up a buyer offering to buy raw faycite in the bazaar at 500 pp. This will catch lots of the flies you set up with B. 500 pp is worth it for a L 80 to carry around with them until they next stop off at the bazaar.
                        --
                        I am not the Yakatizma you are looking for.
                        No, really.

Comment

Trick To See Any Item Stats

Well its actually not a trick, but maybe not that well know:
                          1) Go to Bazaar
                          2) Go to BUYER section
                          3) Set yourself up as a BUYER: /Buyer
                          4) Do a search as if to add something to your Buying List
                          5) A FULL list of anything meeting the criteria is then displayed and you can see the stats.

Lets say you want to see were a Maquise Cut Harmonagate could be used, in search type in: Maquise Cut Harmonagate
                          Ahh too many, change it to: Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium
                          and you can see that items in game are:
                          Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Earring
                          Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Pendant
                          Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Ring
                          and you see stat's, etc.

Lord Zycon
                          Sword of Fate: Prexus

Comment

Originally posted by gsshaw View Post
                            Well its actually not a trick, but maybe not that well know:
                            1) Go to Bazaar
                            2) Go to BUYER section
                            3) Set yourself up as a BUYER: /Buyer
                            4) Do a search as if to add something to your Buying List
                            5) A FULL list of anything meeting the criteria is then displayed and you can see the stats.

Lets say you want to see were a Maquise Cut Harmonagate could be used, in search type in: Maquise Cut Harmonagate
                            Ahh too many, change it to: Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium
                            and you can see that items in game are:
                            Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Earring
                            Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Pendant
                            Maquise Cut Harmonagate Palladium Ring
                            and you see stat's, etc.

Lord Zycon
                            Sword of Fate: Prexus
                            Erm, nice but only shows the stats of the OLD JC stuff... Nice try hun.

And as an edit.. I have a HOTKEY for the JC Calculator page on these boards I use in the Baz. I don't sell anything, I REFUSE to drop under 7K an item (dwerium). But I inform those buying where to look for true answers.
                            Last edited by Gini; 12-20-2007, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Go Buyer!

Originally posted by Flaumigehexe View Post
                              I've made hot keys for the gems I've cut and just let them pick and choose what they want. Now we just have to deal with the farmers who're charging anywhere from 2500 - 9k per raw faycite crystal to make the Dwerium
                              Set up a buyer. Prices on traders on Tunare are the same as yours, but I'm getting plenty at 300PP to 500PP ea. In fact I get enough that I have to toggle that buy line off occationally to "catch up".
                              Calistria 67 pocket enchanter/tradeskill slave on Tunare

JC 300 + 15% Intricate Jewelers Glass
                              Research 300 + 15% Etherial Quill
                              Brewing 252
                              Pottery 200
                              etc, etc ...

Comment

Working...
                              X