Arctic Wyvern Hide - drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Wyvern Hide - drop

I've noticed the arctic wyvern hide also drops off of "a wyvern" in Cobalt Scar.

The page mentions "
        • arctic wyverns, on Claws of Veeshan faction, but do not give any faction hits (other than Yvolcarn)
        • "

But these do not have any faction hits and the name is different - could be a different mob?

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=1277
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

I'm not sure what you want me to update - I'm moving this to the general discussion forum.

Thanks!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Just suggesting another mob it drops off of.
      Draggar De'Vir
      92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
      57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
      47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

I just popped over to Cobalt Scar and checked Alla's - there isn't actually any mob called an arctic wyvern - they are only wyverns. I edited the reference to remove the word arctic.

Thanks!
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X