This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lists to help with tracking the new tradeskill AAs

I'm a little late to the party with this, but I just figured out last night how to create this particular type of list. I'll create one for each tradeskill today.

They do take a little while to load, but I think it's worth it. Also, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page you can select a "Compact Printer Friendly version", which I think is nice to use if you want to copy and paste it out to something else for your personal tracking. These pages will output ALL files, regardless of whether they are known to count or not.

Complete List of Alchemy Recipes

Complete List of Baking Recipes

Complete List of Brewing Recipes

Complete List of Fishing Recipes (this isn't new, but I'm including for completeness)

Complete List of Fletching Recipes

Complete list of Jewelcraft Recipes

Complete list of Make Poison Recipes

Complete list of Pottery Recipes

Complete list of Smithing Recipes

Complete list of Spell Research Recipes

Complete list of Tailoring Recipes

Complete list of Tinkering Recipes WARNING Includes Cultural Armors

New Google Doc Based lists that are limited to recipes known to "count:

Research recipes that count towards 350
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 03-11-2021, 08:39 AM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Thanks Aanuvane !!

Comment

I just changed the formatting of the pottery "complete list" so that it isn't organized with the unfired next to the fired items. The pottery_recipe_page format causes lots of duplicates and it causes some other things to not appear correctly. I hope this is still useful for everyone.
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

For general consideration:

It appears that items with a trivial of 16 or less do not count. Confirmed "no fail" don't count, but that's generally considered 15 or less (at least from a db formatting perspective), but we have reports that 16 also doesn't count in baking at least.

It has been made public that recipes that are cultural in nature or racially limited also do not count.

Items that are made in "special" containers only, do not count (the jewelcraft weapon "kits" for example are reported not to count).

Books that can be scribed that do not have the racial component do count. You should find and scribe as many as you can, but this paradigm is mostly limited to the latest expansions.

Comment

It's easier to get the Ice of Velious than the Nest Dragon Meat.

I am having the same luck. I am stuck at 349 and the only recipes I seem to have left are the recipes that involve the Nest Dragon Meat.
          Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Comment

I think I figured out how to exclude the cultural recipes for Smithing and Tailoring. If you're finding that the change that I made excludes other items that shouldn't be, please let me know and I'll keep trying some other way.

Comment

I had to take out the extra parameter that seemed to take out the cultural recipes because it was excluding other recipes that needed to stay on the list - so, sorry it didn't work

Comment

With learning that the new output files for trade skills will only list those trade skills that count towards obtaining 350 skill, will new lists be available soon to work off of?

Comment

Not from EQTC - Check out Adetia's work.

http://www.townshiprebellion.com/tradeskills-home

Comment

Working...
                  X