Block of High Quality Ore Vendor in PoK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block of High Quality Ore Vendor in PoK

Boiron Ston in PoK at eastern trader building no longer sells: Block of high quality ore

Yes he does. But the inventory is limited on each server up. If someone has bought all his inventory, then he'll be out until the next zone reset.

(I just confirmed on Povar)
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 06-28-2020, 07:26 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

And in addition there is a quest to reset the inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Paloverde View Post
        And in addition there is a quest to reset the inventory.
        Does that go for all the NPCs that carry those limited inventories or just some? I hailed him to see if he'd give me the task to hand him a crate of ore and there was no prompt. I know you can definitely respawn Glilixl in the bazaar.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

As far as I know, any merchant who has the ore in set quantity can be reset with the quest. Personally, I use only the merchant in PoK.

Comment

I tried to hand Boriron Ston a filled ore crate thingy and he wouldn't take it - so if there is a quest to reset him - I can't tell what it is.

Comment

Working...
            X