PoP tradeskill drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoP tradeskill drops

Won't it be possible to greatly increase the drop rate of these older pop items? Things like Drop of Pure rain sandstorm pearl. Need so many to make the set for tradeskill ups it's crazy. 2 drops all day of Drop of Pure rain is really out of line. The drop rate needs to be fixed PLEASE.
    Regnad
    85th Entrancer, Luclin

200 Fishing
    300 Research
    300 Fletching
    300 Baking
    300 Tailoring ~ Darkelf
    300 Master Brewer
    300 Master Pottery
    300 Master Smith ~ Darkelf
    300 Master Jeweler
    All Trophys at 15% maxed

If you want action taken in game, please post over in the EQ Forums run by Daybreak/Dark paw. That way you can get other people on board by liking your post. Though Ngreth co-owns this site with Niami - action is likely to be more driven from the official forums.

Also, Drop of pure rain isn't that bad of a drop rate - you just need to go to the "back section" of that part of BoT and I see Sandstorm pearls all over the place on vendors - so much that I stopped buying them while vendor diving.

Happy Farming!

P.S. The "back section" of BOT, is the light blue map section in the lower right hand side of Brewall's map, the Ice Tower off the courtyard.

P.P.S. Now if we want to get into a discussion about rare PoP drops - I'm happy to bellyache with you over Fiend Gut any day.
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 06-22-2020, 04:45 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

For reference - I just cleared all the ice giants in the lower section and in the upper and lower towers and managed to get 4 Drop of Pure Rain in 3 clears. I also cleared all of the lower jord and got 5 sandstorm pearls in one clear. Certainly better than Pyrilen Flame, Lightning core or Essence of Discord! But comparing the drop rate of one item to another isn't really fair.

Happy Hunting, I hope that if the tower drop rate was news to you that it helps you obtain more of them.

Cheers.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
      X