Tradeskill outputfile question/request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradeskill outputfile question/request

There's an ingame command /outputfile recipes [argument] where [argument] is one of Alchemy, Baking, Blacksmithing, Brewing, Fishing, ...
    It creates a file on your local system that lists all the different recipes that you've learned.

I am trying to create a list of all the possible recipes that can be listed. Does anyone know if such a database already exists that I could get a copy of. Alternatively, if you happen to have already learned a bunch of recipes, would you mind sending me a copy of the files it creates for you (via attachment in a direct message back to me).
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

That work has been done a couple of times now by different people.

Try adetia's site.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Additionally, if you go to the main EQ site and the recipes section - click on the main tradeskill link at the top of the page and each tradeskill now has an option to display a "complete list" of what is in the EQ database. Lots of gaps have been filled over the past couple years because of the 350 level increase. These lists can serve as a starting point if you want to do your own research, but there are "rules" as to what counts towards 350 and what doesn't and it doesn't weed those out.
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I've seen those and they're helpful guides for getting to 350, but what I'm looking for is the actual files generated by the /outputfile command. I need the recipe ID numbers and the names (with the parenthetical descriptions for duplicate items).

Comment

Each one of those guides has an attached file that was built with all the relevant recipes. I think Soulbanshee has something that might also use the recipes ID numbers.

Comment

But go look at her file for Brewing - you can attach your output file and it will do the comparison for you I think?

Comment

Mine are not structured for getting recipe IDs, and I would prefer not to have my source files used outside of my parser. Since DBG now reports the recipe items in parentheticals in the recipe names anyway, Drewies site allows access to the raw output results that people have submitted http://eqrecipes.free.fr/. It was offered freely to me when I was looking to gather the output results so I would assume theres no issue for people getting data that way.

Comment

Thanks soulbanshee for responding - I wasn't sure if Drewie had published or not.

Comment

Drewie's listing was just the thing I was looking for. Thanks.

Comment

Additionally, if you go to the main EQ site and the recipes section - click on the main tradeskill link at the top of the page and each tradeskill now has an option to display a "complete list" of what is in the EQ database. Lots of gaps have been filled over the past couple years because of the 350 level increase. These lists can serve as a starting point if you want to do your own research, but there are "rules" as to what counts towards 350 and what doesn't and it doesn't weed those out.

Comment

Working...
                    X