Flawless Conflagrant Diamond is returned on failure when making a kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless Conflagrant Diamond is returned on failure when making a kit

We had a gnome do the combine for the tinkering kit and he failed 20 times and got the diamond back each time. He didn't have any tinkering mastery AA. Had him run the tinkering quest, and spend some AA, and with a skill of 315 base he made the 3 kits.

Do you mean the Tuned Perpetual Mana Battery or something else?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Kits for making raid armor, Flawless is the raid drop item.

Comment

Tuned Perpetual Battery is the only tinkered thing I could find that takes the flawless diamond and it's not called a kit

I'm assuming that the flawless diamond is returned on any item that is the "tradeable component" made with the flawless diamond that can be used to make something phlogiston - but I try not to assume and only update based on what I can confirm or others can readily confirm.

Thanks!
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 05-30-2018, 12:49 PM.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Yes, Tuned Perpetual Battery.

Comment

Thanks added it to the recipe.

Comment

Working...
            X