auto inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto inventory

Used to be I could let useless items drop to the ground while skilling up (i.e., bottles from brewing) but now I'm stuck with manually deleting them each time. I had to reinstall EQ recently so I'm wondering if there's some setting I missed or if this got changed when I wasn't looking.

/autoinventory still works for me

and I still see Fast Drop: as an option on the General Tab under options...also says you can use /fastdrop on/off
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-08-2010, 02:23 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

What beryon is referring to is if your inventory is full, and you try to autoinventory an item it used to drop to the ground. Now it does not. This is annoying to say the least for me as well. I guess this is to prevent you from dropping items if you run out of bag space and not notice you dropped it.

Also I bet they put this in to stop forage-bots.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Even with fast drop on, it tells me my inventory is full & leaves the stuff on my cursor instead of dropping it.

Comment

Fast drop is if you were to try and manually drop the item on the ground (instead of destroy) it will just drop, and won't prompt. There is also a fast destroy. But the autoinventory function, dropping item in the middle of your inventory window and it drops into highest inventory slot no longer works if you do not have open slots.
          Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
          Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Ah I see now yes - hadn't hit this issue yet
            Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
            X