Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quest in gfay

i love riddles, and since this one also involves tradeskills,

appears to be a gm based quest in gfay going on on the povar server at this time.

apparently Prince_Suave found a beauty sleeping and a brownie poped out and said a riddle.

"Radiant beauty from beauty shine, sleep she will, for she is mine, least you can solve this puzzle in time."
    "a magic brew will wake her mind, these ingrediants you must find"
    "sweet-hot sticks from forest deep, a fire tongue from mountains steep, and mystic wings from woods that creep, mix them well to end her sleep."
    "with a single sip this spell will end, for true beauty lies within."

so far guessing Cinnisticks or pixi powder'd cinisticks for the first part

sweet-hot sticks from forest deep - cinnamon sticks

a fire tongue from mountains steep - tongue from a basilisk or a fire drake, perhaps?

and mystic wings from woods that creep - fairy or pixie wings....?
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

sweet-hot sticks from forest deep - cinnamon sticks--- gfay

a fire tongue from mountains steep - tongue from a basilisk or a fire drake, perhaps? ---- zone?? perhaps rathe mountains??

and mystic wings from woods that creep - fairy or pixie wings-- woods that creep? kithicore forest?? kith can get realy creepy at nights

but what do they combine into, nothing in dbase ive seen yet that would suggest any recipie along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by wayshaper View Post
        sweet-hot sticks from forest deep - cinnamon sticks--- gfay

a fire tongue from mountains steep - tongue from a basilisk or a fire drake, perhaps? ---- zone?? perhaps rathe mountains??

and mystic wings from woods that creep - fairy or pixie wings-- woods that creep? kithicore forest?? kith can get realy creepy at nights

but what do they combine into, nothing in dbase ive seen yet that would suggest any recipie along those lines
        Given proximity would guess Dagnors Cauldron or Butcherblock Mountains for the fire tongue.
        Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
        Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Edit: NM, I read the first post wrong.

Woods that creep: Burning woods (with the zone relocation jokes), Kithicor forest, Lesser Fay (though not really woods, they were the site of some seriously creepy and mystical fights in EQ lore), ... that's about all I can think of offhand.
          Last edited by KyrosKrane; 11-29-2007, 06:08 PM.
          Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
          Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
          Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
          Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

I'm thinking Lavastorm Mts for the burining tounge. Woods that creep sounds like Kith but only bexies there.Agree with the cinnisticks.

Comment

Working...
            X