TS Trophys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonzeGirl View Post
    So in reference to what Twist was saying... if I go to the default UI EQUI_Animations.xml file and copy and paste the higher numbered dragitems files into my custom UI EQUI_Animations.xml file, should that work?
    Yeah, that would work. Be sure you get both sections (if you search for "dragitems1", you should see it in two places.)

Comment

Originally posted by Tobynn View Post
      Although the trophies now share a common graphic and icon, the names still clearly indicate which is which. Reading the item name takes a whole split second.
      Well, longer than that. I have a hotkey tied to my Ammo slot, so I can just look at that hotkey to see what I've got equipped. But now I have to move the mouse over to it and wait for the tooltip to show me the name. . . . except it doesn't, because that doesn't work for hotkeys that show inventory slots. So I have to open my inventory window and move the mouse over the trophy there, or right-click-and-hold on the hotkey to bring up the item window. Definitely more of a hassle.

Fortunately I tend to focus on one tradeskill at a time for the most part, and I don't need to equip my trophy when doing trivial subcombines in another t/s, so I can live with it. But yeah, the fully evolved trophies had better still have special looks or I'm going to go smack some fingers with my Denmother's Rolling Pin!

Comment

Working...
      X