Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, instead of Fractured Shards, which are fairly uncommon, go for Animal Fearbone. They are much more common, at least in Shard's Landing. The arrow it makes isn't quite as good, but still good enough for anyone without Endless Quiver
    Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
    Smithing 300 7/7
    Tailoring 300 7/7
    Fletching 300 7/7
    Pottery 300 6/7
    Baking 300 7/7
    Brewing 300 6/7
    Jewelry 300 6/7
    Dagnora Drakkin
    Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinaabu3169 View Post
      Just hit 300 in the last one tonight.. Jewelcraft. I don't want to see another Blue Diamond ever again

What server?
      Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
      Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
      Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggar View Post
        Povar here but not a traditional 2100:

Baking, Brewing, Tailoring, Smithing, Pottery, Jewelcraft, and Poison Making all at 300.

Fletching is at 289 - and slowly going up (as I go though Mithril Champion Arrows)
        Will add you soon as you get the last 300 for consistency's sake.
        Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

• Sorry, I am on Bristlebane.
          Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
          Smithing 300 7/7
          Tailoring 300 7/7
          Fletching 300 7/7
          Pottery 300 6/7
          Baking 300 7/7
          Brewing 300 6/7
          Jewelry 300 6/7
          Dagnora Drakkin
          Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

• Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
            Gratz Draggar, but with RoF - fletching has gotten much easier! Set up a buyer for tainted feathers at 2pp and fractured shards at 2pp and you'll get all the mats you need to max flecting right away!
            Originally posted by Jinaabu3169 View Post
            Actually, instead of Fractured Shards, which are fairly uncommon, go for Animal Fearbone. They are much more common, at least in Shard's Landing. The arrow it makes isn't quite as good, but still good enough for anyone without Endless Quiver
            Do RoF fletching! You said.
            It'll be fun! You said.
            It's cheaper! You said.

Tainted feathers - averaging 75-100PP each now.

(and I noticed this after I bought several hundred fractured shards and a few hundred animal fearbones).

I'm going to go cry now...
            Draggar De'Vir
            92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
            57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
            47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

• Set up a buyer, don't "buy" then from the bazaar....there's only one buyer in there today and he's offering 5pp each. Also don't forget to check the vendors in SL, I find some there most days.
              Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
              AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Too bad I can't set up a trader and a buyer at the same time w/o 2 gold accounts.

Edit: Might as well see if I can get other TS items this way.
                Last edited by Draggar; 01-20-2013, 07:52 AM.
                Draggar De'Vir
                92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

• You can make it official now, 2100 (300 in all 7 general tradeskills) and 300 in poison making

2400 club.
                  Draggar De'Vir
                  92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

• Grats!

Comment

• Theodir Resonant - Wood Elf - Bard - 3/7/2013 - The Tribunal
                      Theodir Resonant
                      Bard of the 70th Song

Comment

• Congratulations, Theodir!
                        Draggar De'Vir
                        92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

• After sitting on it for many months, I finally hit 2100 + 300 in Poison, so 2400!

Ambassador Kazyn, Rogue of Vallon Zek (but currently living on Povar)

Comment

• Derakahn Retalyr - Iksar - Monk - 04/30/13 - Drinal.

Finally, only took 12 years to get around to finishing these.

Comment

• Gratz to Kazzie and Derakahn!
                              Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
                              AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

• Felani, dark elf rogue, Drinal - 05/27/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X