Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill up for 281+ int/wis is broken?

Hi, maybe I just paranoic, but...

I have 300int, when I tried to raise my pottery skill with 300int, I got 0 skill ups for 160 combines.
    After that, I got 80 more components, lowered my int till 279 and got 5 skill ups. Maybe its just bad luck for me.
    Anyone with 300+ int noticed better skill up rate?
    [65 Wizard] Sage AlxKorvin - Maelin Server

How is your brewing/smithing/insert other skill here?

I'll go with bad luck at higher levels unless you can reproduce at very low levels. In other words, if you have 0 smithing and want to test with a bunch of ore to make bits, it'll seem more likely.

You also didn't mention what part of skilling up you are on. 240 combines for 5 skill ups is about 1 in 25, and if you are in the 200 to 230 range you should be thrilled you got that!

I've noticed it mostly seems to be pottery that gets people in a tizzy too, my pet theory is that pottery has the highest brick wall factor: You cruise along with medium bowls for most of your skill up life for next to nothing with a skill up every couple of clicks, then WHAM, long runs of 80 to 90 combine points with pain in the butt oxide.

Comment

I tried ceramic bands and I was at 234 when I tried.

Also I tried baking with 160+. I used to bake salmon fishes. I didnt cared about salmon much, cause components are very cheap and I didnt paid attention.
      [65 Wizard] Sage AlxKorvin - Maelin Server

Comment

Working...
      X