Fletching Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletching Help

I curently have a fletcing skill of 204 unmodified and need some advice on getting it higher. I have been making the condensed shadow arrows but seem to have about 78% success rate and very few skill ups , now this is nice for my main ( barb warrior) it doesn't help me get any closer to my goal of 250. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend so most of my stuff is obtained by looting , can anyone help me out with suggestions.

Bows would be your only other way to go due to being a Barb and being unable to use the cultural forge in Kelethin.

If you're looking to not spend money and farm the supplies to make arrows though.....keep doing what you're doing. Acrylia arrows and bows are your only 2 routes to get to 250, acrylia definitely being the less expensive of them.
    Huntress Laspeera Leafblade - Forest Stalker of Tunare
    The House of Requiem
    The Tribunal

Comment

Yup Acryilla is the way to go and you can still get experience of the NPC's that drop them. So hit ME and kill aliens and cavemen, and hit Acryilla Cavers and lay waste to the skinny midgets.

Comment

That is what i thought you all would say, well thanks for the advice and I guess it's back to farming.

Comment

Working...
        X