Highest skill level (best Arrows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest skill level (best Arrows)

My Barb warrior has almost reached 202 fletching to suit her craving for bow ammo, my question is whats the highest level skill i can achieve without resorting to making bows?

With that answered then what is the best damage/range arrows that can be reliably made for a 65 warrior?

Id check myself but there seems to be a data issue on the site atm.

Originally posted by Ame View Post
    My Barb warrior has almost reached 202 fletching to suit her craving for bow ammo, my question is whats the highest level skill i can achieve without resorting to making bows?

With that answered then what is the best damage/range arrows that can be reliably made for a 65 warrior?

Id check myself but there seems to be a data issue on the site atm.
    Well in theory a non-woodelf/non-Karana worshipper can go all the way to 300 just making various arrows. IN THEORY. The problem with that is that it would require a large supply of rare drops.

In practice your barbarian can go from 202 to 227 making Serrated Tip Arrows and then skip the Shaped Darkwood Bows and move on to Acrylia Arrows to take her to 268.

After that the only practical skillup routes available to you is PoR Treant Bows or the TBS Sunshard Ore Bows.
    Huntmaster Bariag DarkWoods

Master Artisan

Comment

Working...
    X