path to 300... bleh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• path to 300... bleh

For a non forager that don't have access to higher PoP zones, I'm severely limited in what I could do to get to 300 from 284. I've gone through about 100 treant branches to get just 2 skillups. They don't respawn on ground fast enough for me.

Looking through the quick trivals, there seems to be one more bow I could try making that doesn't require insanely rare item(s): Glowing Energeiac Bow but it requires 3 sunshard ore (around 1500 to 2k each in bazaar) plus 3 silver ingots (another 1500k for all 3) just to make. Expensive, about 6k to 7k each.

Someone dumped almost 800 spiderling silk on my buyer and I found 6 horse hooves on a vendor so I should be good there. Just need some branches.

Grolyn Blacknife
    Beastlord
     T:7
     M:0
     T:6
     M:1
    Fletching:
     M:2
    Zira Blacknife
    Shaman
    Maelin Starpyre
    Vazaelle
    Reiseraa
    Necro
    Research:

If you go to Goru'kar Mesa, the treants there drop a fair amount of branches. They're pretty well lined up around that spiral ridge in the middle. At 65, my shadowknight could kill the whole set of them with time to run back around and do the combines with a minute or 2 to spare before they started repopping. It's still not incredibly fast skillups, but it seemed a lot faster to me than waiting on the ground spawns.
    Woot!! Master Artisan as of 1-19-08

Comment

no. nonono. for treant branches ( and hearts for that matter) go to blightfire moors. the swamp there just a bit north of the wizard port in. low level trees drop all you can want. horse hooves you can farm the 3 horses in takish or perhaps the unicorns in elddar forest ( and get horse meat there). spiderling silks farm spiders in mesa which then spawn spiderlings. can get 100 silks an hour there. no need to forage anything, no need to struggle with high end mobs. enjoy

Comment

Also treants near the druid ring in loping plains drop branches .I've not hunted there myself but i see them for sale on the druid spell vendor there.They made groundspawns in Eddar MUCH easyer to see now YEA!

Comment

Originally posted by Unapuma View Post
          For a non forager that don't have access to higher PoP zones, I'm severely limited in what I could do to get to 300 from 284. I've gone through about 100 treant branches to get just 2 skillups. They don't respawn on ground fast enough for me.

Don't feel too bad, I recently went 283 combines for 1 lousy skillup. Looks like another trophy will be at 12% before I hit 300.

Duvyen Deportee Torudor Nobuffsforjoo
          Appotus Dominus

Comment

Working...
          X