Are there any all/all arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any all/all arrows?

Just about to start on Fletching after a few other TS'ing, and was curious if there's any all/all arrows. Don't mind if nodrop, 1 damage, high delay. Other tradeskills there's always something/somewhere to be usuable by what I create, but as a caster, it'd just be for completeness if there was one arrow recipe that I could say 'yeah, I know I don't really use bows, but it's good that there's something there just in case'.
    I TS for personal items mostly, and its probably why I've left Fletching till last, so just a humble request for an arrow marked all/all please!
    Cheers.

Even if there was an all/all arrow, there are no all/all bows for you to use it with.

You want a legitimate excuse for a caster to get Fletching? Two words, my friend: Shawl Crawl.

The Coldain Shawl quest series results in an item with a fairly nice mod (something like +30% to the duration of long-term benificial spells) and also has FT3. It's one of the most tradeskill intensive quest series, though (second to Aid Grimel). Fletching is a required skill for combines for the higher-end shawls.

I think Fletching is also needed for certain gem settings or something, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Actually 20% I think but better than EE item that are only 15% It does limit to spell 65 and below so at 66, it would be 18% longer, 16% at 67, 14% at 68 down to 10% at 70 if I am getting the penalty correct

Comment

Lucy doesn't list any ALL/ALL arrows, FWIW.
        Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
        Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

aye, looked on Alla/Lucy, consulted the Oracles, no arrows alas.
          Oh well.

Comment

bow for BL

Remember that bow that used to drop in AC - that was BL usable? Wonder if any BL has that and is able to shoot arrows.

EDIT: Found it. Used to drop in the now disabled Ring of fire event

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=8922
            Last edited by Serano; 08-19-2006, 11:54 PM.
            Serano
            http://www.tribalfury.org

Comment

Ah! Wierd bow, great stuff. Love the little oddities like that, even if they're probably not planed for.
              But I guess if there's no arrows the bst's can use, then it's not much use to them alas. Even if there was, it'd be amusing to see a bst with a bow, going to miss ALOT of times.

Comment

Working...
              X