More fishing quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More fishing quests

I would love to see some fishing quests for fishing in different places. Maybe something like Coin of Tash where you have to travel all over. Maybe make is so that you have to have 200 in fishing to begin and if you turn in all the items (or fish) then you get an item of some kind.

Just a thought

Fishing Quests

Fishermans Companion is a great fishing quest. Other than that, most of the fishing I do is for baking and tailoring components etc. Making the poles for the Earring of Solstice was a nice touch for us fishermen also.

It would be fun to hook a shark or pirhana and have to end up battling it with a sword or something. A new way of getting in aggro range hehe.

And how is it that ppl lose their cloth sandles and their knives by the dozens in every body of water? I understand spilling my beer every so often, but come on!

A good fishing quest that could be implemented pretty easily is catching every lb version of the different fish or something like that. There is some quest for Iksar fishermen in Cabilis but its not for every lb of fish. I remember fishing for certain lbs .
    Eclapton Slowhand
    Shattered Destines
    7th Hammer, Magelo=899422

Comment

Working...
    X