• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does the thing work?
    Lenore Bravehard
    Storm Warden of Karana
    Innoruuk(Nameless) Server

Comment

The bait dispenser is a 2 slot container.

You take most any fish that you catch via fishing (though I do not think ALL of them work) and place one of those fish in the bait dispenser and press combine.

If the source fish is one of the usable ones then usually 10 homemade bait will appear on your cursor. Some fish will yeild more, some will yield less.

Essentailly you are turning the fish you catch into more bait.

You *do* need a piece of bait to start the process (i.e. buy bait, catch your first fish then convert subsequent caught fish into more bait).

Downside: Its only a 2 slot container.
      Upside: Bait you make from it stacks to 100/stack and you can tokenize the dispenser and put it in the bank if you ar really hurting for bank space. (And who isn't these days?)
      Squeaky Toy
      300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
      The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

Comment

The plus side is that it is a container and can be turned in for a token. Thats how I store mine

Comment

being the tradeskill junkie that i am, yeah, have a gnome who will eventually make these, but currently, he's a back burner character... working on a few that have priority atm, but, since one that i'm trying to push is my monk for baking, been doing a bunch of fishing in corathus creep lately, broke down an paid 1500pp for one, yeah, rediculous considering the cost of bait, but who cares... tradeskills rule
          occasionally arryl

Comment

Quellious

on quellious, ive never seen one for a copper less than 5k. someon recently was trying to find a gnome to do the combine, and was offering 2k+parts. he was laughed at, and spent all day dispenserless. I, myself, made a gnome specifically to make some of these for myself and guildies. unfortunatelly, i havent really been able to get tinkering up, as im perpetually broke.

Comment

Working...
            X