Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this foragable? - Celandine Herb

Celandine Herb

As it only seems to be on sale at vendors for 5pp each. I was hoping to increase my fish quicker than just ...erm... fishing.

Thanks for any help on this

ony vendor bought.

Alliance Artisan
    Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

Heck...Guess I will have to increase my fishing skills the old fashioned way.

My current fish is upto 150, increase 5 levels in about 30 minutes of at Natimbi last night so I will just keep on clicking.

Thanks for the info

Comment

several alchemy items drop randomly in chardok in the ... erm... is it called the shaman area ? where the necro bit drops for old epic. it is not enough to count on by any stretch, though, and i thought 5p per combine was very reasonable >< have my 15-30k per point smithing costs ruined my thinking?

Falcon’s Pride @ The Nameless

Destiny of the Free @ the Oasis

Comment

The Herbalist camp in Chardok, yes; I thought the same then discounted it -- the herbalists there can randomly drop any pre-Luclin herb. When I went to help a necromancer camp his epic drop long ago, I was cackling gleefully storing away the herbs (being a shaman and thinking alchemy skillups)... heh, I think most are still in deep storage on a mule somewhere; it takes a tremendous amount of time to get even a handful of any one particular herb, which makes it fairly pointless for skillups. You'd do better farming some cash and buying them off a vendor than trying to farm herbs from the herbalist; it's a really neat immersion touch but not practical for skillup use.

Comment

Working...
          X