Really Splunge? No.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Splunge? No.

Splunge wrote in the "Really?" thread that the Bloodsucker Dry Fly still tributes at 1160. I tried to post there but that thread was closed, this is just an update to what he posted there. It was still worth 1160 before the patch on Aug 5/05, so I assume this will be put to live servers on the next update.

It tributes for 30 now on Test server, and has done so since the Aug 5th patch to Test.
    Last edited by Trellium; 08-08-2005, 01:46 PM.

Originally posted by Trellium
    Splunge wrote in the "Really?" thread that the Bloodsucker Dry Fly still tributes at 1160. I tried to post there but that thread was closed, this is just an update to what he posted there. It was still worth 1160 before the patch on Aug 5/05, so I assume this will be put to live servers on the next update.

It tributes for 30 now on Test server, and has done so since the Aug 5th patch to Test.
    There's two different flies. Giant Bloodsucker Dry Flies and Small Bloodsucker Dry Flies. Does this apply to both?

I haven't turned any in since the last server reboot. Last time I did they were both 1160 each. I'll check tonight. (And probably dump any that I have left regardless.)
    I tried combining Celestial Solvent, a Raw Rough Hide, Rough Hide Solution and a Skinning Knife. But the result was such an oxymoron, it opened a rift into another universe. I fell through into one of Nodyin's spreadsheets and was slain by a misplaced decimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Neebat
      There's two different flies. Giant Bloodsucker Dry Flies and Small Bloodsucker Dry Flies. Does this apply to both?

I haven't turned any in since the last server reboot. Last time I did they were both 1160 each. I'll check tonight. (And probably dump any that I have left regardless.)
      I went and checked last night. On Saryrn, both types of flies are 1160 tribute.

I turned in half the ones I had left and my wife turned in the other half. We each have close to 20k tribute now.

I recommend the same for anyone else that has mosquito wings or bloodsucker flies.
      I tried combining Celestial Solvent, a Raw Rough Hide, Rough Hide Solution and a Skinning Knife. But the result was such an oxymoron, it opened a rift into another universe. I fell through into one of Nodyin's spreadsheets and was slain by a misplaced decimal.

Comment

I am sad that this has been brought to the attention of the EQ Nerf Police.

Baldary

Comment

Working...
        X