de-boneing fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de-boneing fish?

does de-boneing fish raise fishing skill? i went thru 2 stacks of fish, herbs, and roots not one skill up. I didn't get a trivel message at all...want to know before i blow another 180pp on the herbs....

Yes!

I can confirm I got 2 skill up points when trying to get a thunder salmon bone a few months ago. The skill up rate was EXTREMELY slow compared to fishing though. (I think I did a little more that 70 combines to get those 2 points)
    Just FYI.

Once Taytm Brokenarrow
    43 Ranger of Tunare
    Terris Thule

Still lurking

Comment

eh? why not just fish? seriously fishing is the least hand cramping ts and you want to combine to do it more.

Maker of Picnics.
      Cooker of things best left unidentified.
      "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

barb warrior...93 int with int gear on

Comment

Don't expect to see a lot of skillups then.

Member of Resolution of Erolissi Marr
          Magelo Profile

Comment

ah. get frosted ldon. should be cheaper. the polished quartz and saphire stuff anyone can wear and give int too. might be easier to get wisdom as a barb though. not many large int classes besides necros and sk.

Maker of Picnics.
            "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Just one corrections, none of the necros are a large class so your assumption is wrong... :-p

Comment

ok. iskar aren't large and ogres and trolls can't be necros. not sure why i thought tere were large necros. anyway though the wis gear might be easier.

Maker of Picnics.

Comment

We all gotta wear large size spectre robes!

neato necro gnomie girl
                  Ancient Dominion, Antonius Bayle!

Comment

Working...
                  X