Fishermans companion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishermans companion

Hey i highly recomend the quest for the fishermans companion if you have pop you can easily get a rod with 3% fishing and since u summon it everytime it breaks u just summon a new one oh and the rod summons ale what else more could one ask for except summoning bait maybe.
    Aellas 70 Cleric Vesshan

OHH, to have a summon bait item, or even a neverending worm, lol. Taht would just make my day.
    And yes, this quest is easy and its just a great item all around. Just think of all the beer ya have spilt getting to 200 skill, now you can summon it as fast as ya spill it, hehe.
    Renvarin Treeblood
    "Theres to many hellfires burning and not enough trees"

Comment

PoV fishing is easy (well, once you can zone in).

A tip for Monks/Necro's and SKs for fishing in PoN, FD fish

Not sure where an easy spot is in PoN but I head straight south and FD next to the river to do my fishing, nice little income from selling the bones in the Bazaar.

Comment

I fished from the dock in PoN. stood out on one of the pilings. Looked around at the distances and carefuly... slowly... and with much fear... clicked off invis. Nothing ate me and i fished happily from that spot for a few hours and racked up many Ciclids which a deboned and sold to otheres too afraid of PoN Fishing
        Master Zaepho

Comment

I just had to come back on here and say that I love my fishermans companion, and its always ALWAYS in my inv, break it out for beers at the end of a tough ldon to celebrate ;-)....and leaving beers all over the zone when I bored :P

Comment

Working...
          X