Sellable Brewing Things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellable Brewing Things?

I'm just starting up brewing and wondering if there was a list anywhere with sellable things that brewers can make (sellable as in the bazaar). I know that Celestial Tempers are sellable (used in blessed full mithril armor crafting). That's about the limit of what I know. =P

If anyone is able to help me out with advice I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

- Variz

as per the multitude of other posts in this thread on the same topic, tempers and stat food sell.
    Tinile, 85th Druid of the Seventh Hammer
    1750 - 3/12/04, Still plugging away at 2100...
    Baking 300 | Blacksmithing 273 | Brewing 300 | Fletching 300 | Jewel Craft 300 | Pottery 300 | Tailoring 267

Namarie Silmaril, Enchantress of the 67th level
    Baking 135 | Blacksmithing 123 | Brewing 200 | Fletching 168 | Jewel Craft 250 | Pottery 199 | Spell Research 200 | Tailoring 165

Mumtinie, cute little mage of the 61st level
    Tinkering 243 | Research 201 | Tailoring 110 | Blacksmithing 104 | Pottery 76

Comment

And champers if you have high JC

My Magelo
      Grandmistress Baker of Antonius Bayle, And owner of the Grandmasters Spoon

Comment

Heady Kiolas
        Dark Elf Sage. Celestial Rising . Xev

Comment

If you look on the brewing recipe page you’ll find a few stat drinks listed. Unfortunately a few are all you’ll find. And you won’t be able to make those until your skill is fairly high and most require a corking device that can be rather costly, but is returned with both successes and failures. Grobb Liquefied Meat is one of the easiest to make, but I think you’ll find that it sells in the range of 5pp each on most servers. So don’t expect to get rich by selling it. Qeynos Afternoon Tea sells well and for more than the liquefied meat. But you have to farm griffon feathers and forage tealeaves to make it. Kaladim Constitutional also sell, if often slowly, but the failure rate is high on them, even with a skill of 250 and a geerlok.

On the other hand, brewing is THE easiest trade skill to take to 250. And one of the benefits of raising a skill to 250 is attempting to make your trophy. So if you want to make your trophy or simply get a trade skill easily to 250, then go for brewing. If you’re willing to put a lot more time and money into a trade skill before reaping the rewards, you might want to research some of the other trade skills with tailoring and smithing being the hardest.

Best of luck.
          Pait Spiritwalker
          63rd Season Vah Shir Shaman
          The Seventh Hammer

Comment

Would have to say JC is the easiest to get to 250, brewing may be cheaper but you cant beat 2 item combines all the way to 250 that are 100% vendor bought with JC.
            Sage Jaytee Bushwacker [Fires of Heaven]
            65 Arch-Mage, Magician's Tower Librarian

Grand Master Jeweler (250), Brewer (250),Baker (250)
            Master Potter (216), Fletcher (200), Fisherman (200), Blacksmith (181), and Tailor (164)

Comment

Here's what *I* have found to be my cash-producers.

Early on, it's Heady Kiola and Heady Paeala. They are used for tailoring and can be sold for 2-5pp each at the bazaar.

Later on, prismatic die sells well.

Uber levels, any stat drink but espically Kaladim's Constitutional (saves), Grobb Liquidized meat (tank drink), Fizzy Odus Juice (int casters), and Queynos Afternoon Tea (all casters).

Comment

Working...
              X