Brewed treats = to PoP baked yummies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewed treats = to PoP baked yummies?

You'd think we'd have gotten something a little more marketable than tempers...

Where is my Fizzy Justice Fruit Juice (1 soda water, 1 Justice Fruit, 2 celestial essence, 1 bottle, yield 4 -- just an idea), so I don't have to beg the guild baker for Pies? Seeing a stat beverage with +15 anything would make me a happy brewer.

My apologies if this has been covered before, or if this should have gone to Primal Scream, I just wanted to chat about why the bakers got a significant improvement over their Luclin-era recipes for stat foods, while we got tempers, which while potentially profitable, have a very limited market (especially on a server with a limited number of GM smiths to sell to).

Throw some other ideas out here too, I know we're a reasonably creative bunch.

Thanx for listenin',
    Chase

Chase
    Half-Elven Ranger of Tunare
    66 seasons wandering the wood in defense of Her creatures
    Chivalrous Valor
    Firiona Vie

I know the feeling. the QAT is still great but I was really hopeing for something like the Hero Sandwichs for brewing. That would just be so great! Maybe in LoY? Maybe.....
    Enfiniti Starr
    Pathfinder of the great Rain God, Karana
    Ayonae Ro

Comment

I was going to post something similar but couldn't word it in a way that wouldn't sound too bitter.

PoP brewing pretty much lacks. Planar Blood Brew is for a quest, moderate stats, and what else .... nothing.

Some comparable drinks would have been nice, I think the Justice Fruit Pies are just insane (and I make them as much as I can). I would love to see something similar from brewing.

Heh, how about Cockroach Beer? 5 to all stats with added poison/disease resist.
      Selvynn Walksfar

Comment

How about brewing some ALCOHOLIC beverages for brell's sake! Ya think after mastering the brewbarrel ya could make some kinda fire breathing drink that had a little extra pep to it. (maybe something that let ya do a DD or a temporary stat bonus but got ya drunk as well? I vaguely remember some potions that did this.)

A few new brews would be nice, but lets get a little closer to our roots as brewers, not guys that make fruit juice. Next thing ya know we'll be making milkshakes and ice cream.
        Tailoring, why did I ever start tailoring? *sob*

Comment

mmmm, milkshakes
          Newb Tradeskiller Extraordinairé.

Baron Sorcerer of 62 levels and 2555 quads. Proud owner of the Sixth Shawl . Retired

Comment

Crimson Berries with Vodka *drool*

Comment

Absolutely needed. Enduring drinks with stats so people could stop by the bazaar and get some at the same time they're buying foods.

The lack of stat drinks to match stat foods is just such an _obvious_ omission.
              83/1000 High Elven Enchanter on cazic (8x300 tradeskills)

Comment

Gah! I'm all with you folks about this... excitedly tried to see if there was any new Brewed drinks for LoY and disappointedly didn't find any /sigh

/bonk all the Developers... hey! over here
                Clementine Darling
                Solusek Ro

Comment

I think they have delagated brewers to Tempers and Dyes...

We are now officially lackeys, who are only needed so a smith can make Uber gear, and our part is insignificant.

I am very disapointed as well that neither PoP nor LoY has any decent brewing recipes that are actual drinks.
                  Newb Tradeskiller Extraordinairé.

Baron Sorcerer of 62 levels and 2555 quads. Proud owner of the Sixth Shawl . Retired

Comment

Hike the price of Dyes then

My Magelo
                    Grandmistress Baker of Antonius Bayle, And owner of the Grandmasters Spoon

Comment

I want to brew molotov cocktails, stackable range item.
                      Trying to make useful stuff out of dead things since dec 99

Comment

oh my! bombardment weapons from the Brewmaster, what a grand idea!!

Lets give SoE some feedback requests.
                        http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=565382Visit Magelo Profile

Comment

Thrown explosive...

So how about this for a recipe for our as-yet-unnamed thrown explosive:

Rubbing Alcohol (or whatever the alcohol is that's used in the 7th shawl)
                          A block of porous mineral (the nearest thing I could think of to styrofoam)
                          A silk swatch or perhaps a silk cord (for a wick)
                          bottle

Stackable, slot: range, weight: .1, Class: RNG, MNK, BST, ROG, WAR, PAL, SK (basically any melee class), Race: ALL, 20/40 (relatively high damage, relatively long re-throw, to basically turn this into a pulling weapon) Range: 75 (Not terribly aerodynamic, shouldn't be able to go very far) Effect: Flame Lick (on successful hit only).

Chase
                          Half-Elven Ranger of Tunare
                          66 seasons wandering the wood in defense of Her creatures
                          Chivalrous Valor
                          Firiona Vie

Comment

yep

This applys more then ever. Look how awesome Bristlebanes Party Platter is. THere is no drink even half as good.
                            Master Artisan Kahmon
                            100 Iksar ShadowKnight on Veeshan(Luclin)
                            First ShadowKnight in the 1750 Club - 9:40pm PST 9/18/03
                            First ShadowKnight in the 2100 Club - 10:50pm PST 2/15/06
                            Probably First Shadow Knight to Club 49 - 8:55pm PST 8/25/07
                            Kahzbot - 97 Gnome Enchanter - Tinkering (300), Research(300)
                            Kroger - 98 Rogue - Poison Making (300), Research (needs work)
                            Shazbon - 96 Shaman - Alchemy (300)

Comment

/feedback

-Lilosh
                              Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
                              President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
                              Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

Working...
                              X