New Brewing Items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brewing Items?

I was doing my daily morning vendor diving, when I noticed on Basur TuQual in the PoK *aka a brewing merchant* 4 new items I've never seen before.

They are...

Absinthe Glass
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL

Size: SMALL
    Weight: 0.1

This item can be used in Tradeskills.

Price -1g 4c

--

Absinthe Spoon
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL

Size SMALL
    Weight: 0.1

This item can be used in Tradeskills.

Price - 1p 4s 9c

--

Nectar of the Green Fairy
    *A book*

Class: None
    Race: None

Weight: 5.0

Price - 26p 2g 4s 9c

--

The Drink of Timeless Energy
    *A book*

Class: None
    Race: None

Weight: 5.0

Price - 26p 2g 4s 9c

----

When I right click to read the books.. a scroll window, not a recipe book window, comes up. I can't read all that is in it, as it's cut off.

Looks like there's some new recipes to figure out.
    Last edited by Ciane; 06-03-2008, 11:34 AM. Reason: Errr posted in the wrong forum.. LOL But will leave it here anyways...Sorry

it means the merchant requirements did not make it in arg!

Not supposed to be live yet. Not gonna take anything away though. At some point soon those will disappear from vendor for a while. I am making no further comments on them either. Looks like the scrolls are bugged anyway. (these have not been tested yet, they should not have gone live)
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I had wondered if it was supposed to go in live, yet. Seemed not quite finished in some ways.

Lucy shows a new item, 'Clear Absinthe' so the recipe is in on live. I tried to play with it yesterday to no avail.
      Your brain has performed an illegal operation and will now shut down...

Comment

Clear Absinthe Recipe

I also went "shopping" in POK last night and saw the new items. So, I became interested and started experimenting. It took a while, but I discovered the Clear Absinthe recipe which is below (also uploaded to Lucy):

Water Flask
        Fennel
        Anise (new item)
        Grande Wormwood (new item)
        Bottle

*trivial is 250 btw*

Johannes O`Danos, alchemy vendor in POK, has those new items as well as some others seemingly for new potions although I haven't fiddled around with those with my shammy yet.

I then spent over and hour trying to figure out how to use the absinthe spoon and glass in the recipe but nothing. I see now that it's bugged or something... too bad I didn't read that before, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xandney View Post
          I also went "shopping" in POK last night and saw the new items. So, I became interested and started experimenting. It took a while, but I discovered the Clear Absinthe recipe which is below (also uploaded to Lucy):

Water Flask
          Fennel
          Anise (new item)
          Grande Wormwood (new item)
          Bottle

*trivial is 250 btw*

Johannes O`Danos, alchemy vendor in POK, has those new items as well as some others seemingly for new potions although I haven't fiddled around with those with my shammy yet.

I then spent over and hour trying to figure out how to use the absinthe spoon and glass in the recipe but nothing. I see now that it's bugged or something... too bad I didn't read that before, hehe.
          The bugged book would explain the use I think for these only the book is bugged, not the recipes.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200

Comment

Wonder how high the tolerance on Absinthe will be?

Comment

It should summon a green fairy (familiar) to follow you around too.
              Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
              Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
                It should summon a green fairy (familiar) to follow you around too.
                No, it should turn you into a green fairy
                Master Artisan Tenstone Evilagent
                Baking 300, Brewing 300, Fletching 300, Jewelry 300, Poison 300, Pottery 300, Smithing 300, Tailoring 300
                Fleetofoot Evilminion
                Alchemy 300, Smithing 300
                Zinbzf Evilminion
                Research 300, Tinkering 300

Comment

If we had only had more code resources... I had grand ideas...
                  Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

Maybe these combines could only be combined in the shadier zones of Norath. And be careful to not get caught by a guard making them.

Comment

Working...
                    X