Brewing something good with value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing something good with value

I would like to take time to write up some good recipes and where the items drop, but don't have time right now so I will edit this post in the near future or you can add yours below.

I also wanted to point out that Fine Bone Chips are dropped in TBS off the skeleton island mostly. Currently, it says no sources were found for this item. I thought I saw some looted last night in LP, but I didn't ask for them as we were killing those skeletons pretty fast and I was a little tired. Anyone confirms they do drop there and I will be a happy highelf.

I'm on Quellious if you have some you want to share/sell/etc.
    Candlea
    Starla
    Jenneca
    Blanchette

I kill skeletons in Loping Planes all the time and I always get some Fine Bone Chips for my trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Candlea View Post
      I also wanted to point out that Fine Bone Chips are dropped in TBS off the skeleton island mostly. Currently, it says no sources were found for this item. I thought I saw some looted last night in LP, but I didn't ask for them as we were killing those skeletons pretty fast and I was a little tired. Anyone confirms they do drop there and I will be a happy highelf.
      If you can get the exact names and zones of the skellies that drop these, we can add that info to our database so it shows up on the main site.
      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

In Loping Planes:
        • a skeleton cleric
        • a skeleton warrior
        • a skeleton wizard
        May also drop off of the named skeletons "Debilitated Skeleton" and "Decrepit Skeleton" but I will need to confirm it.

Comment

Blightfire Moors -

a watchtower guardian
          Chaplain Bloodmoon

Crescent Reach-

a crypt walker, a Nokk assasin, a Nokk soldier, a Nokk spiritist, a risen elder

The Buried Sea-

a cursed pirate
          a drowned pirate
          a drowned sailor
          a seabound raider
          a tortured sailor

Deadbine Reef: Pirate Stew (instance)

a drowned pirate
          a drowned sailor
          a seabound raider
          Amaljia the Brat - Test server
          sigpic

Comment

Copied these posts over to database update submissions here. Post the updates there, please, and we'll make sure they get entered.
            Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
            Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
            Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
            Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Drop in HoS too in the graveyard off the frenzied and risen ancestor mobs.

Comment

Working...
              X