feign death drink????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feign death drink????

ive heard theres a drink that you have a simular effect to feign death can anyone tell me the name ive been trying to find it and havent had any luck. and if its not brewing please redirect me thank you!!!!!!

The drink you have heard about is below, HOWEVER it is not truly a "Feign Death Drink". The 'Inebrification' effect merely causes the animation of feign death, to simulate a drink so powerful that you fall down drunk after just one drink, but the actual chance to truly Feign Death (and lose agro) is 1%, I believe.

Interplanar Brain Blaster
    MAGIC ITEM
    Charges: 1
    Effect: Inebrification (Casting Time: Instant)
    WT: 0.6 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Stackable up to 20
    Item lore: Drink ... but ... very carefully ...
    EQTC notes: Inebrification
    Spell Effect: The best drink in Norrath.
    EQ item ID: 45602

Inebrification (from Lucy)

Slot Description
    1: Stun(6.00 sec)
    2: Drunk if Alcohol Tolerance not at least 1000
    3: Feign Death
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

{giggle} I was alllllll set to post, after picking Ngreth's brain, and Maevennia beat me to it ... and did a better job at responding with details than I would have!

Meanwhile, I can add a humorous counterpoint to this. EQ2 just got a drink recipe called "Hair of the Dog" which does just the falling down part of falling down drunk, and it prompted a humorous "advertisement" for it.

Comment

Awhile back I made a large amount of these and tested them in various locations. 2 things were a given from all of my tests:

1) I fell down and did not lose agro.
        2) Trying to stand up and run to a safe location was nearly impossible.

I can't recall if my AT was maxed when I last played with these, but, the level of drunkedness that I had was rather severe. I'll drink one tonight and see if it's any better with max AT.

Regardless, they were a fun drink to do with many friends
        Sunburnt Dmize - 80 Druid - D-Ro
        300 - Tailor +15%, Smith +12%, Fletcher +12%, Brewer +12%, JC +12%, Potter +12%, Baker +12%

Phrump Eatsogres - 32 Gnome - D-Ro
        300 - Tinker +15%
        300 - Researcher +12%
        300 - Tailor +12%

Comment

Drinking one is rather like haveing your brain wrapped around a large gold brick with a slice of lemon:-)
          The only other FD drink is Avelaunch Ale and it only works for a specific NPC dwarf in EW for the 9th Coldain Ring quest iirc.

Comment

This is truly a beautiful tribute to Adams. =) I would think he'd approve.

Comment

Working...
            X