Aerated Mineral Water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerated Mineral Water?

I'm stuck on the Fizzple Pop part for the trophy. For those who have finished there trophies... were did you find the aerated mineral water? Was it a foraged item or a mob drop? Any info you can give would be great! Thanks
    Andrasta
    70 Wood Elf Druid

300 Grandmaster Baker
    300 Grandmaster Brewer
    275 Grandmaster Tailor
    300 Grandmaster Potter
    300 Grandmaster Jeweler
    200 Fletcher
    200 Fisher
    200 Forager
    200 Blacksmith

fizzlepops are made with fruit juice and soda water not aerated Mineral waters:-)

Comment

Well that makes it a whole lot easier!!! I saw that there were 2 different recipes but the one under the Gruppas Poppin Ale showed the one with the mineral water. When I couldn't find anything about the water anywere i started to get nervous hehe.

Thanks for the info.
      Last edited by Andrasta; 02-23-2006, 11:43 AM.
      Andrasta
      70 Wood Elf Druid

300 Grandmaster Baker
      300 Grandmaster Brewer
      275 Grandmaster Tailor
      300 Grandmaster Potter
      300 Grandmaster Jeweler
      200 Fletcher
      200 Fisher
      200 Forager
      200 Blacksmith

Comment

Speaking of that, can Ngreth check into that and see if the old recipe gets fixed? http://eqtraders.com/items/show_item...r=035000000000 shows a known recipe for fizzle pop which can then be used to make Gruppas Poppin Ale http://eqtraders.com/items/show_item...12922&menustr= but aerated mineral water has never been found in the game.

Was there originally a hidden recipe for that or a missing forage, ground spawn, or vendor item?

Alternatively this 2 recipies could simply be removed from the game as useless due to missing compoment?

Comment

not sure. I have a bug in my bug box and planned to look at it after I got through the initial rounds of "Bugs missed in Beta" and "Ngreth made poor choices" changes.
          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
          Grandmaster Smith 250
          Master Tailor 200
          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

There are two recipes here. Fizzlepop, triv 142 and Fizzle Pop triv 36. The one you need for the Beginner Brewing Trophy is the lower Triv. That is the one that takes the Aerated Spring Water. I have not been able to find nor make this stuff. I did make the higher triv item, but it was not the one I needed for this task.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

edit....I am constantly moving and twitching so Ngreth won't eat me
            Last edited by Glymmyr; 02-25-2006, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Hi there

Unfortunately the Beginners Brewers Trophy will not accept the higher lvl Fizzlepop receipe (doesnt update the quest), so we are left with Fizzle Pop that requires a aerated mineral water. I have tried the Fizzle Pop receipe (ever though it's over 100 trivial which would make it for the next trophy up really not for a trophy that is between 50 and 100) and it didnt update.

Seems this one is not doable.

Strike

Comment

I think that Aeirated Water got moved to EQ2 and didn't really get put into EQ1.

Checking recipes on EQ2 board kinda supports that idea.

WHen I wrote that recipe Aerated mineral water was steamfront water + aeration stone/soda stone + bottle + corking device + cork

basically it carbonated the mineral water in steamfront.

I also had a suggestion that one of the vents would have a timered geyser that could allow anyone (read NOT JUST FORAGERS) collect aerated mineral water if they had a collection pan or a reversed rain protection device (upside down umbrella) but tha storyline went nowhere with development and had tons of tinkering stuff listed I wrote in Catbik Tinkerton's name (a friend and guildie of mine in the early EQ days when Champions of Brell were the dwarfs everyone called on when they needed help or just wanted a fun RP event).

As to why there are still two Fizzlepop recipes I attribute to no one figuring out the higher version and their inserting the easy version as a fix, but never addressing the actual quests involved (including the Gruppa's Poppin Ale quest)
                Yes I am He!
                EQ's Very own Beer God!
                The Vicar of Liquor! Baron in a Barrel!
                The Priest of Yeast! Wielder of Brell's BattleMug

sigpic

Comment

I added this to a merchant.

Unfortunately the next patch is not until 3/14
                  Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                  Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

since it's for a low trival recipe any chance you could tell which merchant has it when the patch comes? I searched EQTraders it is used in only 1 recipe so it's not much of a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn
                      I added this to a merchant.

Unfortunately the next patch is not until 3/14

woot! thanks Ngreth, having waited this long for tradeskills to receive some real attention, a few short weeks are nada to sweat over, will go ahead an get the rest of the test completed
                      occasionally arryl

Comment

The patch message will indicate which merchant.
                        Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                        Master Tailor 200

Comment

Woot! - Fizzle Pop party on 15th!

thanks Ngreth. Nice to know there is someone working on tradeskills that really cares.

Comment

Ping Fuzzlecutter(sp) in the wfp noob area for any who didn't jump when they saw the patch message...

muchly thanks Ngreth, Maddoc, and anyone else who deserves a good slice of pie
                            occasionally arryl

Comment

Yes, sold by the vendor who sells fuzzlecutter 5k drinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X