Iced mountain Tea changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced mountain Tea changed?

I got some mountain tea leaves today and was going to make some of these but it seems they changed the chunk of ice, the foraged ones out of DoN no longer work. I dont know if they are still foragable spent about 2 hours there and didnt forage any today was using my old supply. It seems they changed it to now requre the old world chunk of ice drop.

Was wondering if anyone has any information on this? not sure if i should /bug it or if the recipe was changed to the old world drop for a reason.

Zmek

I too am having issues with this. I petitioned about it. But has anyone got any clues?

Marylynn:

oh yes my other peeve of the patch, id been saving up ice from my forages and guildmates to make the clerics drinks and poof now i get to start all over with "chunk of ice" that looks like turquios when i forage it,

Thats the only one that works now

Karana Half-elf
      Natureguard of Povar

Comment

I've been foraging those in Lavaspinner and Broodlands. Got to head to GoD next to forage tea leaves to make tea.

I can tell you one thing, though. At the rate these things drop, that's going to be some ****ed expensive tea when it hits my trader.

EDIT: Another question. The database says there is no known source for the taelosian mountain tea leaves. Allah's only has it as a drop in two zones. Anyone know where to get these and if they can be foraged? Otherwise, I'll be making just plain iced tea.
        Last edited by Sanadila; 03-07-2005, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Taelosian Mountain Tea Leaves drop in most GoD zones Kod'Taz and beyond. I am not a looter myself on raids so I can't say which mob they drop on, but they drop in Qvic, Inktu'ta, I believe in Uqua, and I think they drop off of most xp mobs in KT and Yxtta although it has been a long time since I've xped there myself.

What I wear over my pink panties
          Necrotalk.com

Comment

Miner's Mud might be a better alternative to tea as your stat beverage, it's +8 to all resists. The only rare item is the foraged Steaming Water from DoN zones.

Comment

I've got requests in the Guild for mana drinks and food. I can make regular iced tea, because I can forage those tea leaves. But if they want the mountain iced tea, they'll have to bring me those tea leaves *laughs*.

Comment

Working...
              X