taelosian Mountain tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taelosian Mountain tea

ok i notcied when making tea from leaves i am again only getting one on return almost every time did they reset us again i have done about 100 conversions think i shoudl be getting 2,3's now not mostly ones
    Javalin

Ravenknight

A month or so ago, the conversions were bugged giving 1 extra product each time. Apart from that I have NEVER heard any reports of anyone getting 3 back on a conversion.

If you have done 100 or so combines you should be getting 2 back fairly regularly. I have done about that many and i get 2 about 40-50% of the time.

I did a few the other day and still got the same results. And as far as i know SOE have never reset these combines
    Last edited by Liandra; 07-03-2004, 08:39 AM.
    Venerable Liandra
    Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
    Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
    GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
    Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

yea its over a 100 since the inital reset its just frustrating to combine 3 stax of tea leafs and only get 3.5 back for tea
      Javalin

Ravenknight

Comment

SoE are currently "investigating" there are threads on eqlive in the tradeskills section.

They say that it is *not* bugged, but that it "may" be too harsh atm.

There is *no* guarentee that anything will change.

HTH

Jarak.

Comment

Someone tell me again what the incentive is for me to convert it myself???

If I convert myself, I MAY get 150 Tea per 100 leaves

If I have the NPC convert it I ALWAYS get 200 Tea for 100 leaves

When exactly does this become benificial for me?

Lets assume for a second that after 200 combines I will finally get 2 per gaurenteed ........ Im STILL at least 150 Tea behind. If we are REALLY optomistic and assume that after 300 combines we start getting 3 regularly we will need to do another 150 combines to break even. so after 450 combines, I have the same 900 tea that someone who uses the NPC has.

This is incentive??

Has anyone done 450 combines?

Comment

You can't do the turn in for the higher level tradeskill items. You have to refine them yourself.
            Kaaba Cloudberry
            75 Ranger of Prexus
            Fuschia Bloodflowers
            75 Druid
            Talionis

Comment

Is the recipe for this one 1 x Taelosian Mountain Tea Leaves in a brew barrel (provided you've done one of the Brewing quests in Abysmal Sea)? EQTC doesn't currently list a recipe for it.
              Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
              Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Originally posted by Kaaba
                You can't do the turn in for the higher level tradeskill items. You have to refine them yourself.
                Actually you can do either. The NPC that refines the high lvl product is not the same on that does the low lvl one. It makes more sence to refine the low lvl one yourself and hand in the high lvl one.
                Venerable Liandra
                Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
                Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
                GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
                Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

where can i find the mountain tea leaves?

Comment

I find them occasionally on vendors. The places they drop are so out of reach for me I'm not really aware of where/what they are.
                    Tailoring - 250 (Zillia 225)
                    Brewing - 250 (Zillia 250)
                    Baking - 250 (Zillia 250)
                    Blacksmithing - 218 (Zillia 225)
                    Fishing - 200
                    Fletching - 200 (Zillia 235)
                    Pottery - 198 (Zillia 227)
                    Jewelcraft - 195 (Zillia 250)
                    Thread-killing - 250

Comment

The higher level drops, shimmering and mountainous items, are from farther up and farther in ... Kod'taz + zones.
                      Tanliel Ta'Eldareva
                      WebBard, Heroes of Luclin
                      300: Baker, Jeweler, Potter, Fletcher
                      250+: Brewer, Smith
                      247: Tailor

Quoth Ngreth, "It is all very mathy."

Comment

The higher level drops, shimmering and mountainous items, are from farther up and farther in ... Kod'taz + zones.
                        Actually they can be foraged and are dropped off of mobs right in Natimbi and Barindu. Anyone can invis in and run to Hanging Gardens, find the Gravedigger and sit there for some safe foraging. As as you enter Barindu, nag on the right wall. When you past the acges and get to the first corner building, start conning things a long the wall, there will be ONE mob that sees invis. Otherwise, your gold.
                        The Judge, Elder Alchem~67 Heyokah of Morell Thule

"They dig Shamans 'cause we do it 75% SLOWER!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Judge, Alchem
                          Actually they can be foraged and are dropped off of mobs right in Natimbi and Barindu.
                          I believe that this is incorrect. I was talking about the following item:
                          Taelosian Mountain Tea Leaves

In accordance with all of the other Taelosian tradeskill items, the second type of item is found in Kod'Taz or farther zones. This applies to Aligned Ore/Shimmering Aligned Ore, Raw Pale Nihilite/Raw Shimmering Nihilite, et al.

Are you stating that you have foraged or gotten as a drop the Shimmering or Mountain type items in Natimbi and Barindu?
                          Tanliel Ta'Eldareva
                          WebBard, Heroes of Luclin
                          300: Baker, Jeweler, Potter, Fletcher
                          250+: Brewer, Smith
                          247: Tailor

Quoth Ngreth, "It is all very mathy."

Comment

Went to KT for the first time this past weekend. Looted 3 Taelosian Mountain Tea Leaves from trash mobs. Have never found Mountain Tea Leaves in lower GoD zones.

Update - one week later. Interestingly, Taelosian Mountain Tea Leaves drop in KT, but I can only forage regular Taelosian Tea Leaves. This was a bit of a surprise.

Thicket
                            Last edited by Thicket Tundrabog; 08-16-2004, 02:10 PM.
                            Thicket Tundrabog
                            Heroes Unlimited
                            Povar

Comment

Yes I am stating that my Shaman has seen and still has 2 tea leaves in my bank from Barindu. We got them from pulling mobs at the zone line to the sewer trials. Now I have only been there less than 5 times, so you may be right in the fact that I may be incorrect of the exact zone name, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I was with a high-end guildy friends and they aren't interested in that stuff so they let me loot it. I will check tonight and post exacts stats as they list on the inspection box.

**After posting I just read it more carefully, yes you're right. I was getting Taelosian Tea Leaves, not Mountain . . . .Sorry for the inconveinence guys.
                              The Judge, Elder Alchem~67 Heyokah of Morell Thule

"They dig Shamans 'cause we do it 75% SLOWER!"

Comment

Working...
                              X