help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please.

Hello =D I just started working brewing. And I got to 188 skill in no time at all. Now I was getting ready to start making Minotaur Hero's Brew, but when I typed it in under the new UI, it didn't come up as an option. I looked up the ingredients on this website, but it didn't show a good location where I can get the ingredients so I could do it manually. Why would the recipe not come up under the new UI? I had the same problem when trying to make Faydwer shakers... But once I had raised my skill closer to trivial it came up under the search. Anything Im doing wrong? And where is a good place where I can buy the ingredients to the Minataur combine near a brewer?

Personally I did all my MHB's in Qeynos. There are 2 bldgs close by that have everything you need and a brew barrel close to the vendors.
    Saladas "Ranch" Dressing
    Bard of the 65th Bling
    Druzzil Ro
    Proud Member of The Shadow Congress

Comment

MHB is trivial at 248. If you are 188 you need to learn the reicpe.

Goto expirment and do the combine in there a coupleof times until you create one brew. Then it should be on your recipe list.

Vela

BTW i did mine in shadow haven, no one was there and i could work with no problem. If you have GOD you can do it on the boat also.

Comment

If you're a small race, I cannot stress enough: Ak'Anon.

All the brewing supplies can be bought from a merchant right next to the barrel. The water can be bought from a merchant right around the corner from the bar.

Comment

Halas is another wonderful location. Every item can be found on the 2 merchants next to the barrel.

Comment

Thank you soo much. A friend of mine said Shadowhaven, but I couldn't buy from them. Did a quick quest for the faction mod necklace, and found out they didn't have my ingredients =D I finnally found my nook in Quenos. I knew that town was good for something

Im almost 248 now, I read a lil bit about the combine to get from 248-250. The ingredients are found near kaladim? TY again, the info is most helpful.

Impresario Smirnof Drunkenbard
            Mystical Lightfighters
            Morell-Thule

Comment

Shadowhaven has all the stuff needed for the combine, but on three different people.

Comment

Kaladim Constitutionals are the route a lot of people take to get the last two skillups.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/upload/...threadid=13341

is a thread helping with the groundspawns of the two funguses you need for the combine. The recipe isn't too bad, as long as you have the patience to camp the groundspawns.
                Lanalia - Storm Warden
                Glory's Path
                Bertoxxulous

Comment

I got my last 2 skillups on the Kaladim's as well. Iirc, it was about a 1 in 40 ratio. Not that bad if the ground spawn isn't contested on your server.
                  Nairn NiteRaven
                  61 Half Elf Druid of Karana
                  Veeshan

Comment

Iksars can do their MHBs in their own home town of Cabilis.

Everything but the water is found on the two merchants right next to the brew barrel. Water, unfortunatly, is only to be found clear on the other side of town in the next zone over. Grab a tailored backpack (or other 10 slot container) and stock up to do a batch.

Comment

Abysmal Sea is a great place to do all kinds of tradeskills. There are 2 vendors near a brew barrel that sells everything you need to do MHBs. Ones name is Dray Cuves.

Art
                      Arturio Emerys
                      Level 65 Druid
                      Druzzil Ro
                      Jewelcraft 250 + Trophy, Tailoring 194, Baking 202, Smithing 188, Pottery 177, Brewing 200, Fletching 182, Fishing 106

Comment

Working...
                      X