Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Freshwater Fish - Did Not Work

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=37754

This recipe, when I attempted it last night, gave me the message "you cannot combine these things in this container". I verified the contents: Filet of Freshwater Fish, which I made using Mountain Catfish caught in Blightfire Moors and a tackle box and filet knife; Smoking Sauce, which I brewed after combining vegetables and then brewing the vegetable oil, and a mixing bowl. Should I be doing this in a smoker instead maybe? The recipe doesn't work as listed.

I was working my way up to some attempts at a Smoked Freshwater Fish Pie, and there were a lot of steps involved, and when I got to this one (the last one for me since I'd made my egg batter already), I was stuck, because it wouldn't work.

Any clues?

a smoker isn't a container...it's something that goes in a container. Try putting the smoker in the mixing bowl with the smoking sauce and the filet of freshwater fish? That's what smoked al-metes calls for
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I vaguely remember from ten years ago that a smoker wasn't really a container (although it seems like it should be, but back then it would have meant 1 more container object that wouldn't fit into a backpack). Anyway, I'll have to try that, and report back if it works.

I was trying to avoid more utensils too. Last night I made a filet knife, a non-stick frying pan, a dairy spoon, and bought a tackle box. I might have to buy that 40-item trader's bag thing after all.

Comment

Test with Smoker was successful. Smoked Freshwater Fish = Filet of Freshwater Fish, Smoking Sauce, and Smoker combined in Mixing Bowl.

Comment

Thank you, I'll correct the recipe!
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X