The most complex baking recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most complex baking recipes

Working my way to 350 Baking and I'm wondering what are all the baking recipes that are super complex? So I know what to save sub-combines for.

I know of:
    Bristlebane's Challenge
    Freetide Rations
    Quarken Xired's Timeless Trail Rations

Are there any others?

And does Brewing have any comparable recipes?

Just an opinion, but maybe watch out for these. Remember, you don't have to make them all - you can skip up to 72 recipes.

Breakfast Feast
    Breakfast Gift Basket
    Lunch Feast
    Lunch Gift Basket
    Dinner Feast
    Dinner Gift basket
    10lb halas meat pie
    Hero Sandwich
    Misty Thicket Picnics
    Some of the omelets aren't super complex, but use uncommon subcombines you may also make

and IIRC those gift baskets take brewing results...

For complex and annoying brewing recipes....all the recipes with beans in them

Dwarven Heavy Red Bean Ale
    Dwarven Heavy Black Bean Ale
    Dwarven Heavy Painted Bean Ale
    Minotaur Light Red Bean Ale
    Minotaur Light Black Bean Ale
    Minotaur Light Painted Bean Ale
    Minotaur Heavy Red Bean Ale
    Minotaur Heavy Black Bean Ale
    Minotaur Heavy Painted Bean Ale
    Dwarven Light Red Bean Ale
    Dwarven Light Black Bean Ale
    Dwarven Light Painted Bean Ale
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 06-14-2022, 06:21 AM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Misty Thicket Picnic, of course. That's done already. And Bristlebanes Party Platter, part of the The Artisan's Prize, also done. I did the Bean Ales in conjunction with the Shaped Cookie Cutters for pottery. And I'll look at these other suggestions. Thanks.

Yes I'm trying to make every recipe possible, despite needing only 698 of 770 recipes.

PS too much Nest Dragon Meat, will have to farm more. Looks like 11 needed per character, minimum.

Seems like Baking is one of the hardest to skill up to 350 due to all the hidden sub-combines, and the significant number of one-off or out-of-pattern recipes.
      Last edited by Mukkul; 06-14-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I'm going to have to beg to disagree - though there are a lot of potentially hidden subcombines - you can skip all those recipes if your only goal is 350. I've done baking on multiple toons - can't say the same for tailoring and smithing yet.

Edit: and I've been farming relic dragons for so long I have a large supply of Nest Dragon Meat.....
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 06-14-2022, 05:12 PM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X