Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nest Drake Meat/Horse Meat

Hello

I and a fellow guildie are in the process of making the Bristlebane Challenge on the Fennin Ro server.

We are both experiencing problems of getting the Nest Drake Meat to drop. Between us we have killed every time of drake in all the DON zones and we havent had any meat drop.

Please can this be checked and either the drop rate improved or add to the recipe as an alternative use Drake Meat.

Also the Horse meat seems to be similarly rare. We dont mind farming these items but its pretty depressing if Nest Drake meat doesnt drop and Horse Meat seems to be fairly rare.

Thank you.

Thyrra Elentari
    Fennin Ro Server

I think the nest drake meat only drops in the nest zone. And only horses in Eddar forest drop meat iirc.

Comment

Thank you for your advice.

Yes me and my guildie have farmed those areas but the meat just hasnt dropped.

It really puzzles me why make the drop rate so infrequent for an item that always has the chance of being eaten so you need a fair few in stock.

Anyway thanks again.

Thyrra

Comment

Nest Drake Meat drops in Lavaspinners Lair also....it is very rare though.

Comment

Nest Drake meat is very rare

I've done at least a dozen missions in the nest and I think I've gotten a total of 3 to drop for me there.

Other horses are reported to drop horse meat, but I've never witnessed it myself. Specifically the horses in ToB are supposed to, but I find them not worth the trouble to try. As for the drops in Elddar, I've only seen it drop off the unicorns, the pegasus models don't seem to drop it.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Horse meat drops rarely off the unicorns around the lake in elddar forest. When farming it, I get approx. 1 per 2-3 clears. I've only found nest drake meat on vendors so not sure about that.
            If you can get acorns, quarken's trail rations are a lot easier to farm for and as you get 5 for every combine, it doesn't matter If you eat them unlike BC. An extra 50 hp (or is it 100?) won't save me against most non trivial mobs, so I am happy using the lesser stat foods.

Comment

Ngreth, time to fix this?

Horse Meat and Nest Drake Meat are ridiculously rare.

I have made 5 sandwhiches and I have been collecting stuff for them since they came into the game.... what, 3 years ago?

In order to make more, I would have to spend unreasonably significant time farming Elddar and Nest.

And these aren't the only two rare parts!

I have enough of nearly everyhting else (except the Liver) to make 15 to 20 more sandwiches.

If this isn't a clue that the drop rate is simply outrageously insane, I don't know what is.

So I suggest either increase the drop rates in the areas they all ready drop...

...or add them to the drop table of similar modles everywhere else....

...or both.

Thanks.
              Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Comment

I killed in the nest for 8 hours the other day and got one drop.
                Eggborn Hatchedrotten
                Female Iksar Shadowknight
                Wielder of Greenmist
                Gecko of Desire

LizardJamz
                Dare to be Different
                Your ridiculous little
                opinion has been noted.

Comment

Working...
                X