Hp food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp food

I have found the following HP foods that are 50HP or higher. I have not included any of the nodrop foods, food that drops from mobs or summoned items. If I have missed any please let me know.

51 HP

Beer-battered Timeless Hunter Sausage Pie Duration: 71

Beer-battered Timeless Hunter Sausage Souffle Duration: 71

Barbequed Timeless Hunter Sausage Souffle Duration: Unknown

Barbequed Timeless Hunter Sausage Pie Duration: Unknown

50 HP

Tormentor Stir Fry Duration: 120

Ranthock Honey Wheat Crunch Razorfin Duration: 41

Quarken Xired's Timeless Trail Rations Duration: 120

My question is which one is the best "bang for the buck". From what I see it would be the Tormentor Stir Fry because of amount of Hp and duration. Only 1 farmed piece and a couple combines to make vs a pile of stuff to farm and many many combines for Quarken Xired's Timeless Trail Rations. Are the Timeless rations or the Timeless Hunter Sausage reciepes really that much better than the Stir Fry?

Thoughts? Comments? Words of wisdom?
    Last edited by SeeboSteele; 12-31-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Seebo Steele
    82 Halfling Warrior
    Member of the 700 Club
    Member of Hand of Chaos on Cazic-Thule

I'm pretty sure the beer-battered timeless hunter sausage souflee's are 59HP/Mana/end iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaltak View Post
      I'm pretty sure the beer-battered timeless hunter sausage souflee's are 59HP/Mana/end iirc.
      They are 51hp and 59mana.

For the best bang for the buck, yes the Stir-fry appears to be the best bet.

I would think the duration of the BBQ Timeless pie/souffles to be of the same time as the beer-battered.

Of course Seebo, if you need help making any of these just let me know.

I may even have some stir-fries on a mule I can toss your way.

If you are willing to do the baking skill work, which is not that hard, you can easily farm the parts for the Party Platters and you would be set too.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
        If you are willing to do the baking skill work, which is not that hard, you can easily farm the parts for the Party Platters and you would be set too.
        It takes up a good chunk of room, but I did the same and ended up with 7+ stacks. It's nice not having to worry about food (well, I will someday, but no time soon). Also I keep Hero Sandwichs to force feed whenever I think about it.

Gorse

Comment

What is the recipie for Stir-fry timeless hunter sausage? I couldn't get it to work

Comment

What's the recipe for Barbequed Timeless Hunter Sausage Pie? I can't seem to find it, and it's not in the database..

Comment

Originally posted by Snoof View Post
              What's the recipe for Barbequed Timeless Hunter Sausage Pie? I can't seem to find it, and it's not in the database..
              I just posted nearly all the recipes for the Timeless Hunter foods here:

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=33239

Afaik, there is no Stir fry recipe using timeless hunter sausage.

Lenale
              83 Cleric
              Tradeskill Geek
              Bertoxx Server
              Lenale, 83 Cleric
              Baking 300 7/7 * Brewing 300 7/7 * Jewelcrafting 300 7/7 * Smithing 300 7/7 * Tailoring 300 7/7
              Pottery 279 5/7 * Fletching 275 5/7

Fabbus, 85 Magician - Tinkering 215 NT * Dazand, 81 Shaman - Alchemy 300 7/7
              Cithaney, 75 Enchanter - Spell Research 300 7/7 * Venvenia, 65 Rogue - Make Poison 209 NT

Bertoxxulous Server

Comment

Working...
              X