Timeless food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless food

Barbequed Timeless Hunter Sausage Pie etc, and all the other timeless hunter stuff have no recipe's yet. Has anyone actually made them, or found some new meat that goes into them? Any clues?

http://www.eqtraders.com/search/sear...r=035000000000

web portal search utility type Timeless in the field box
    Last edited by skabe; 12-05-2008, 08:49 PM.

Comment

He is looking for the actual recipes, which there are none. The food items are listed, but no one has submitted recipes for us to update yet.
      Fehm Boht of Veeshan
      ~`Fires of Heaven`~

Master Artisan
      Master Tinkerer
      Master Researcher

Comment

Correct, though someone is selling them on Luclin.

Comment

"Now, let's take a closer look at this recipe. Hmmm. Timeless Hunter's Sausage. I've plenty o' lion and gator meat. I may need tae get a wee bit o' bear meat, though. Simple sausage casing, coarse salt. Nae problems there. I may have tae buy a bit o' fennel, as mine's getting a bit fusty-smelling. Ground pepper, onion."

"Chronal resonance dust? Ne'er heard o' it. Did th' man who sold ye this recipe tell ye where tae get it, lass?"

Comment

CRD's drop in all the SoD zones pretty common drops thankfully:-)

Comment

Spent a little bit of time today working out a few recipes from notes and things here.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=33076

This is all I have gotten to so far. I was trying to make the highest stat ones I could. You can take pretty much any of the recipes that already are known for the different types, souffles, pies, kabobs, etc, and sub in the sauced meat once you get to that point.
              Last edited by Aldier; 12-24-2008, 05:04 PM.
              Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
              Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Not sure but I'm thinking that the beer battered THS souffles have the best stats :-)
                Last edited by Zaltak; 12-27-2008, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Well it looks like the souffles and the pies have almost identical stats, except for the souffles having 1 more disease resist.

This may be an error as it would seem that they should be different stats, given they are fairly different trivials.

Also, the sausage itself is harder to make than any of the combines it is used in. While not unheard of, it was odd at first to see.
                  Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                  Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Yea almost the same stats but the souffles have less ingrediants.
                    I just wish coarse salts were easyer to get:-(

Comment

Working...
                    X