Propane powered mixing bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane powered mixing bowl

I think it'd be neat if Ron Popeil would show up on Norrath selling his new invention, the Ronco Propane Powered Mixing Bowl.

Originally posted by RonPopeil

It's like two products in one. It mixes your food and at the same time it cooks it.

No more stumbling through your kitchen looking for the right container. This one does it all.

It's microwavable. And it's dishwasher safe too.

And if you order sometime in the next ten minutes, they'll throw in these two large rocks as an added bonus.
    It'd be nice if we didn't have to keep switching between an oven and our mixing bowl. Just have all the baking recipes flagged to work in this new container.

But on second thought, maybe not from Ron. Otherwise we'd get all anyone and their dogs that wanna fish coming asking for the pocket fisherman.
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

That would mean that the gnomes would need to open a shop for propane and propane accessories.
    Uruz Magnuson F.I.N.E. vodoo medicine man of Ring of Destiny on EMarr

Comment

Originally posted by UruzMagnuson View Post
      That would mean that the gnomes would need to open a shop for propane and propane accessories.
      Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by UruzMagnuson View Post
        Hank Hill, is that you?

Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
        Silky Moderator Lady
        Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Sounds useful with the potential to be catastrophic, I love it!

Comment

Don't give them any more ideas for more shops. Ive never bought ANYTHING from a gnome that wasn't woefully overpriced.

They have to be the greediest little critters in EQ.
            Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
            Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
            Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

that would rock i mean you could buy the stuff and have a gnome right there to cook with it =D

Comment

Even ogres are smart enough to know you don't want to cook gnomes. Spoils the flavor. Best eaten raw. They're a lot more squishier that way.
                -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
                try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Working...
                X