550,000 pp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 550,000 pp

I was shopping in the bazaar, and since I just took up baking, decided to see what other folks had for sale. There wasn't too much; however, one item did catch my eye. I've been out of game for several years, and MTPs were much cheaper than I remember, no Halas 10 pound pies for sale, but--forgive me if I get the wrong name because it was the price that stuck in my head--I think it was Bristlebane's Challenge listed for 550,000 pp--that was the CHEAP one. Now, what would make it worth that much money? Excepting for the PITA quality, hehe The top end of the price range was 750,000 pp.

Well, unless you're on Firiona Vie, I would doubt that it's reall a Bristlebane's Challenge (since that's NODROP), but that's 150 hp from a non-inventory slot... and on FV the prices are ... different ... anyway

EDIT: I see from your other post that you are indeed on FV.
    Last edited by Gaell Stormracer; 05-27-2007, 04:00 AM.
    Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

People like to use the BBC to raise their stats and make their profile look good on EQPlayers and Magelo. Considering it requires a number of hard to get compoments, especially horse meat, it is not worth the trouble of making one just to eat.

MTP is much cheaper because of a few minor changes. Particularly vegetable you can now buy them from vendor (carrot + turnip + lettice in mixing bowl) so no longer dependent on forager. Also the PoR trophy quest means some would be making as much as 4,000 MTP to evolve the trophy to level 7 from 6.

Grolyn Blacknife
      Beastlord
       T:7
       M:0
       T:6
       M:1
      Fletching:
       T:7