Summoned: Black Bread is tradeskillable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoned: Black Bread is tradeskillable

Hey all, I haven't seen anything on this yet, so I chose this forum as the most likely place to find an answer.

Summoned: Black Bread is now tagged as tradeskillable, but there are no recipes for it listed when I search the database. Is there something I'm missing? Did this change come with OoW?

Thanks...

I don't think there are any REAL recpies sounds to me like it may be part of a quest or something when I log in after work today I will check to see if this is true.
    My Gear

Comment

Just checked this out. Both the Summoned: Black Bread and the Summoned: Globe of Water are tradeskill tagged.

Comment

ya I just checked it too they do have tags.
        My Gear

Comment

Well I'll resist the temptation to jokes about any recipes using them tasting great but being less filling (or about you eating them but feeling hungry again an hour later after you log). However, I'm very curious as to whether these are for new recipes, or whether they just can be used in place of their non-no rent (rentable?) equivilants. I'll have to remember to try using summoned water the next time I do a smithing run.
          Loramin Frostseer
          Prophet of the Bristlebane Server

Comment

Summoned: Globe of Water is used in the Brell Serilis Disciple quest to craft A Keg of Brells Blessed Stout (not listed in the DB here).
            Last edited by Doremi; 10-14-2004, 05:09 PM.
            Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
            Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Summoned: Black Bread and Summoned: Globe of Water are used to research Cornucopia and Everfont.

Check it out at the Mages Compendium here

Comment

Cornucopia requires a loaf of bread, not summoned bread, just as Everfount takes a flask of water. Each also requires the spell that summons these items, but not the items themselves.

Comment

Hmmm.... could have sworn it was the summoned version when I did it on my mage, but that was a while back.

Comment

ngreth just confirmed that the bread IS used in some recipie but it's up to us to find what it's used in

Comment

Working...
                    X