As of 5 minutes ago...

You have become better at Baking! (250)

Couldn't have done it without you guys. /grouphug

~ Aaradini, Level 1 Cleric
    Alt of Jaddari Valindsdottir, Vainglory of Stromm
    ~ Jaddari Valindsdottir of Vainglory ~

CONGRATS!!! 1 down 6 to go?

Comment

Good lord...but...maybe with my main... I can hear the siren song...STOP THE MUSIC!! lalalala...

Yeah, probably when I'm high enough level to get the AAs for NTM. My main is only 37th level right now and frankly I've only been playing since mid Sept 2003. I'm NOOOOOB.

Comment

Grats on you're first 250 anyway its a milestone THERE IS NO GOING BACK BABY!!!

Comment

congratulations!

baron cannyar coldmoon

Comment

grats. race you to get a backpack of picnics made hehe. jk. picnicing is grueling.

Maker of Picnics.
            Cooker of things best left unidentified.
            "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Originally posted by eniamn
              grats. race you to get a backpack of picnics made hehe. jk. picnicing is grueling.
              Not as grueling as pies, though I don't regret doing those.

Last night I was actually the only person selling picnics in the bazaar and when I woke up this morning, still the only person. Very odd even for Stromm.

For those of you interested, I took a pretty standard route with only a couple of deviations. Crunchies, fishrolls, patty melts, pies, picnics. I made a few truffles on the way. And when I fell into a free stack of brownie parts, I made Holy Cake for a teeny bit too. Did a couple of combines in the liquidized meat level for a friend's Grobb's combines. And some Jord Meat pies when my hubby found a few stacks someone had sold to a vendor.

Would I change any of that? Probably. I'd probably take advantage of more of what I killed in my formative levels with my main. I cringe thinking about the wolf meat I sold back to the Halas vendors. And I'd probably make a wider of variety of things just to say I had done it.

I averaged about a skillup every two stacks of combines post 180, with one noticeable exception where I went on a run of 1200 Halas10 pies (yield 6, so 200 combines or 10 stacks) where I got a single skillup in the middle of everything.

And I got a screenshot of my first picnic customer after I GM'd. She thought it was a hoot that I was taking her pic and promptly bought 2 more stacks. Yay me!

Edit: Typos and forgot one meat type.
              Last edited by iasmin; 02-03-2004, 09:50 AM.

Comment

i hated pies. i went back to picnics. have a lot of mammoth meat in bank for if i get cray or the new ui. they sell for less take longer and cost more to make than picnics do imo.

i do pop stuff and go back and bake fun things. dragon steaks are awesome. once i kill my first dragon i am force eating one. got past the triv in brewing for dwarven ale and went back to make a stack of the double brewed stuff. then proceeded to get me and several friends drunk hehe.

so would you say making picnics is no picnic?

Maker of Picnics.
                Cooker of things best left unidentified.
                "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

Grtas!! Baking is a wonderful thing to master. Best of luck to you doing the other 6 when the time comes.
                  Rewde
                  Halfling Druid of 61 seasons
                  Povar

Comment

Gratz! A monumental milestone is out of the way for you

Trixzie and Fido's stuff
                    Baking 213, Brewing 200, Pottery 180, Fletching 200, Smithing 116, Tailoring 108, Jewelcrafting 103, Fishing 200

Comment

Working...
                    X