Bind Affinity Potion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bind Affinity Potion?

A friend requested that my shaman make his beastlord some potions that would allow him to bind affinity. He was able to use them to bind his beastlord in Sanctum Somnium. He asked for more potions later, so I've used the recipe at least on two occasions. For the life of me, I can't find the recipe anywhere. These aren't to be confused with the LoN potions (well, unless they're the same thing, but I wasn't able to find them using Bind for keyword). It's probably been a couple years since I made them, if that helps. Can anyone direct me to a link or provide the name, please? Any help is appreciated.

I know there are some as rewards from LoN Packs from Inquisitor - a potion of Binding in a Ping's Pinning Potion Pack, but I also am not finding a crafted one.

I would expect it to be a Philter if one exists.
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 09-26-2015, 06:45 AM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I did search through my recipes with Philter as a keyword. I also searched through them in blocks of fifty trivial. I'm probably remembering it wrong then. He might have had a few of those potions of binding to bind his beastlord, then asked me to make gate potions. My searches here and at Zam turned up dry, too.

Comment

Working...
      X