Bear/basilisk parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear/basilisk parts.

Anyone know where these are to be found?

I know I've seen basilisk parts from Undershore, Sunderock, and the Steppes.

Bear parts should fall off of most higher-level bear models, so try Goru`kar, Blackfeather Roost, or Oceangreen Hills.
    Thomen Feadannareil (85 HUM ENC)
    Expert Artisan And Grandmaster Scrounger of Firiona Vie
    Alchemy* 242, Baking 336, Blacksmithing 345, Brewing 336, Fletching 291, Jewelcraft 345, Pottery 345, Research 291, Tailoring 345, Tinkering 243**
    * Available upon request from an anonymous shaman.
    ** Subcontracted through Maolgann of Ak'Anon (83 GNM MAG)

Comment

When I was killing basiliks in Lavastorm for my rougues poison trophy, I had 1 part drop from there. But I only had to kill about 5-8 to get the eyestalks I needed so no clue if it is a common or rare drop.

Also had 1 bear part drop in an old world zone, think it was when I went to Everfrost to work one of my toons evo skill and was just going around nuking everything.

Killed alot of bears in Nedaria's Landing as well and never had a part or meat drop from any of those bears. I would expect jaggedpine to be the same but not got these toons up high enough yet.

Comment

What exactly are you looking for?

Originally posted by Maysie View Post
        Anyone know where these are to be found?
        Some Basilisk stuff drops in the Zone before Najena

Comment

Still no bear parts in Nedaria's Landing but the Shore Basilisks drop parts for me... just not a huge amount.

Finding alot more skelly parts on vendors so dont know if it has been dropping more or those mobs being hunted more.

Comment

Bear / Basilisk parts drop more frequent in Rathe Mountains. Drop rate seems better for bear parts by Druids portal close to front of zone and Basilisk parts are better by hill outside frog city. Skeleton parts are very hearty in this zone as well.

Comment

I've gotten four stacks of basilisk parts (and ten stacks of eggs) this weekend from Basilisks in Sunderock Springs. My camp spot is four steps to the left from the safe point in zone (so wizard ports group there, druid/wizard hits lesser succor, everyone moves four steps left, Electric slide style ). Reason for that is the port in point is in the path of a basilisk roamer. I pull mainly the high desert ones but also stonefins when I run out of mobs. The area has around 18 basilisk spawns (though 4 of them can spawn as drakes or worse, low level razorback snakes).

Comment

Working...
              X