Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powder of Ro - What's your favorite for use or sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder of Ro - What's your favorite for use or sale?

I have been collecting a few of these and looking over the uses and wondered what everyone else is making?

I usually make skinspikes x for use on other toons, but not really using them much now and looking for others favorite uses.

I use them exclusively for Skinspikes X

Comment

A shaman buddy (who is married to a mage) has made some + mana pool potions, 400-ish iirc.
      Xodar - Tribunal server
      Bhur Gcairde
      Blacksmithing 285 M3 +8%, Baking 269 M3+8%, Tailoring 262 M3+8%, Fletching 300 M3+12%, Brewing 255 M3+8%, Jewelry 300 M3 +12%, Pottery 300 M3+12%

Comment

I do about 70/30 Skinspikes and Regeneration. The DS is incredibly useful for me since I usually duo a warrior/cleric, and with the +DS gear and the two cleric DS spells I can usually get to around 120 or so. The regens are nice since I use my warrior to level up some of my other characters, and even with their heals (druid and shaman for two of them) it keeps him nice and healthy.

Q
        Queletan Heartforge - House of Sloth
        Exemplar of the Drunken Bearded Ones

...That which we are, we are,--
        One equal temper of heroic hearts,
        Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will,
        To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yeild.

Comment

As a consumer I like the beneficial mana pres potion.
          Koutarou - 80 Cleric
          2014 and counting, slowly...

Comment

2/3rd I use for skinspikes X potions for my warrior and a pally friend, the rest I make into the regeneration awareness potions that extend buffs with 5% for my cleric. It increases the duration of my HoT with one tick which I find very usefull =)
            Dutchy Blackrose < Midnite Council of the Black Rose >
            Master Artisan x3 ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Poison Maker ~ Master Researcher ~ Master Melee Researcher

i would love to be able to make the new snare potions however the price on stromm server for powder of ro is insane...175 pp to 1k pp right now in the baz. i wonder if people are just selling them without knowing what they are for?

Danngok

Comment

Working...
              X