Old World Dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old World Dye

Recently I have tried to create Black Dye by combining Resin and Black Extract in a Medium Clay Jar. This is the exact recipe that is listed on EQTraders and it's listed as an alchemy combine.

I tried to do the combine on my druid because the recipe said it is a No Fail Combine. The combine did not work and i didnt even get an error message. I figured it must be because I am not a shaman with Alchemy skill. So i asked a shaman to help me out and he had the same luck as i did.

Does anyone know the reason why this combine will not work? If they removed it from the game then that is just stupid because there are many people without LoY who would still love to dye their armor.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Resurgam
    Last edited by Resurgam; 02-28-2004, 11:28 PM.

Many combineable containers are bugged at present. This includes for example newbie quest containers. Maybe this is the same problem. /bug and /feedback, although I would hope they are already aware of this issue
    Nichola Smith
    Archon of Erollisi Marr
    Tunare

Comment

Other issue already addressed.

As to dying, the old dyes only work on Fine Steel armor, so, they are basically useless, as that armor is so badly outdated now.

Member of Resolution of Erolissi Marr
      Magelo Profile

Comment

Useless for you stat freaks out there =p lol.

I'm just doing it for fun hehe, sucks that I can't make my armor dyed tho =/

Comment

Working...
        X