No announcement yet.

New tradeskill window bugged ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the bearskin bag needs a new interface. It's pretty straightforward: 5 or 10 of the same item.

It may be more clicks to use it with the new UI. You'd have to close the medicine bag, open the bearskin bag (or close and reopen), select the right recipe...

Now, I just move mine to the 1st inventory slot and when it's full, I click "combine" and stick the resulting multi-dose potion in a pack.

Comment

different behaviours...

I made in experiment mode, and learnt, Blood of the wolf in my foldable med bag last night, and it was not showing up when searched for with "wolf" - this morning I discarded the foldable container and bought one from the store, and Blood of the Wolf is showing up as learnt. The characters seem to be flagged correctly, it is the container which is suffering from indigestion.

Taryna

Comment

Using the store bought Medicine bag I was able to memorise all new recipes attempted (tried about 10 different potions so far and 100% of them were added to recipe list). Thanks for the info on this.
        Elder Tashine Spiritweaver 65 Shaman

Comment

Originally posted by boojumhunter
          I don't think the bearskin bag needs a new interface. It's pretty straightforward: 5 or 10 of the same item.
          Now what you probably haven't noticed... the new UI lets you do combines without having the old bag being empty.

Yeahup. You dont have to juggle stuff out of the bag.

That is why I would like to have the new UI for it. It's a pain in the neck emptying the 10 slots to just do a 5 potion combine.

Comment

I agree Tyck. It would be very handy. Unloading the combine containers is a pain since I normally use them as one of the bags I carry stuff in.
            Unoeye Fleshwound
            65 Troll Prophet
            Immortal Trust
            Mith Marr

Comment

The collapsible/foldable containers do not seem to be able to actually learn recipes, I know that it did not work for my medicine bag, or for my spit. I got the message that I learned the recipes, but, they were nowhere to be found. Then, I bought a regular medicine bag, and lo and behold, the learned recipes were available. Same with the spit, went to an oven, and there were my learned recipes. There is most definitely a bug with the collapsible containers that has nothing at all to do with marking recipes as learnable.

Member of Resolution of Erolissi Marr
              Magelo Profile

Comment

Working...
              X