Whose bright idea was this anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose bright idea was this anyway?

Why oh WHY did someone think it would be "nifty" to take the concept of "can't see the stats till you equip the item" from charms and put them on jewelry augs?

The jewelry calculator over in that part of the forums is wonderful.
    It's also (now) static, not updated, and incomplete.

But really I shouldn't *have* to use a gem calculator.
    Put the bloody stats on the gems, and go back and put them on the charms too.

Mystery is exploring a new zone for the first time...checking to see if the mobs can see invis, or if they aggro, or con red, etc.

Paying for dwerium settings and taafenite just to make the wrong cut by accident (yeah, looked it up here, got confused, my fault, I know, but STILL) and then not even *knowing* I'd made the wrong cut till I set the gem and went OH <bleep>! -- that's not mystery, that's tedium followed by disappointment and frustration that resulted in a totally unwelcome spike of unhappy brain chemicals.

At least...had I been able to *SEE THE BLASTED STATS* on the incorrectly cut gem, I could have put the blinking thing up for sale to offset my losses...rather than setting it into my ring, making it a no-trade aug that I don't bloody need.

BAH! Screamoanwhinecomplain!

The jewelry stats depend on your level, with huge penalties for not being at the recommended level. Ngreth was only able to hook his script that determines the stats into equipping, not into viewing. Thus you must equip the jewelry to determine the stats.

If you remove the gems (augs) the jewelry piece itself is tradeable.
    Trophies: Fr-2 Jour-4 Exp-8 Mast-6 GM-29

Comment

Working...
    X