• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Impressions (DE)

Kill 20 Chetari Warriors 0/20
    Make impressions of teh teeth of Chetari warriors 0/5
    Kil 10 Lictors of the Heart 0/10
    Make Impressions of the symbols on the breastplates of Lictors 0/2

Chetari Warriors in DN so rare this now takes hours and hours of farming.
    Don't we have enough everfarm without this?
    Regnad
    85th Entrancer, Luclin

200 Fishing
    300 Research
    300 Fletching
    300 Baking
    300 Tailoring ~ Darkelf
    300 Master Brewer
    300 Master Pottery
    300 Master Smith ~ Darkelf
    300 Master Jeweler
    All Trophys at 15% maxed

I did it. It's a major pain that feels good when you stop. Hopefully you stop because you're done, but I imagine it feels good to stop regardless.

One thing that sped it up for me was doing it with a partner who camped the room directly BELOW the dragon room. (Shade of Hsagra) The warriors spawn there too. It's easy to find the lower room, just drop into the well, but getting back requires the skills of a good rogue. We actually just split up and had one person camping upper and a second camping lower, with a healer in the dragon room covering us both. Everyone gets credit for the kills and impressions even if they never see the NPC.
    I tried combining Celestial Solvent, a Raw Rough Hide, Rough Hide Solution and a Skinning Knife. But the result was such an oxymoron, it opened a rift into another universe. I fell through into one of Nodyin's spreadsheets and was slain by a misplaced decimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Regnad View Post
      Kill 20 Chetari Warriors 0/20
      Make impressions of teh teeth of Chetari warriors 0/5
      Kil 10 Lictors of the Heart 0/10
      Make Impressions of the symbols on the breastplates of Lictors 0/2

Chetari Warriors in DN so rare this now takes hours and hours of farming.
      Don't we have enough everfarm without this?
      I'd just grab a friend or two. As a raid geared Cleric, I basically did this in 2 or 3 pulls solo. I cleared all the Chetrai in the zone. Took a little effort, but not too bad. Whole thing was only a couple hours, and pretty good plat haul if you have some inventory

The Lictor thing sucked more, imo, mostly because it was such a PITA to find the right building that they spawned in! I didn't raid much back in those days, so this wasn't common knowledge to me. The see invis mobs sucked while scouting, too - the guildmasters have way too much hp. Pretty annoying, since I agro'd about every single one at various times running around.

As a side note, I found that the Warriors seemed to spawn in certain spots pretty consistently. One I found was near the water (lava? been a while) underground. 1 Was in the ritual chamber thing up by the spiders, and 1 was in a side room with a little campfire (?) just up a ladder in the Chetrai city thing (the big open room with all of them, down the ramp past the first bug trap and to the left). I seem to remember other spots, but I could pretty much consistently see 2/3 of those being Warriors iirc. Maybe that would help if you can't clear as fast.

Good luck - was very worth it to max tailoring in a night

Comment

Working...
      X