Bank No Longer Resorting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank No Longer Resorting

Noticed this morning after patch, that when an item is added or removed from the guild bank the banked items no longer resort. It still resets to the top of the listing, but the bank is still sorted like it should be. Thank you to whoever made this happen, but shame for not saying anything.
    Master Artisan Hidron
    Veritable Quandary
    Drinal

I was SO HAPPY when I noticed this also. I have wonderful guildies that drop many many tradeskill ingredients in the bank, and cleaning it out twice a night can tend to be a chore. This tiny little change has cut the time it takes in half - thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

/Happy dances around the guild hall

~Clio
    Cliopatrah "Mistell Queen" Jonze
    78th Wizard - 7th Hammer
    Officer - Shattered Destinies

Comment

Coder stuff often gets missed :/

That was just a "random" coder change from a fan fair request. By random I mean a coder looked at the list, saw something that looked easy and fast to fix and did it Those type of fixes often get missed in patch messages.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
        Coder stuff often gets missed :/

That was just a "random" coder change from a fan fair request. By random I mean a coder looked at the list, saw something that looked easy and fast to fix and did it Those type of fixes often get missed in patch messages.
        So for once, the RNG actually worked in our favor.

If the coder can make it stop jumping back to the top now, I will dance naked in the streets. Few other changes to the guild bank functionality would be quite welcome as well (if you're able to nudge them in that direction.)

Comment

And if a "DUMP" button could be added for easy export to guild websites, that would be great too.
          Rawckett Launcher
          79 Gnome Wizard of Sol Ro / Bristlebane
          300 Tinkerer; 287 Jeweler; 258 Brewer; 240 Blacksmith; 237 Fletcher; 208 Potter; 204 Baker; 200 Fisherman; 193 Researcher; 183 Tailor

Comment

Originally posted by Nolrog View Post
            So for once, the RNG actually worked in our favor.

If the coder can make it stop jumping back to the top now, I will dance naked in the streets. Few other changes to the guild bank functionality would be quite welcome as well (if you're able to nudge them in that direction.)
            Then you should go to to this thread on the Sony Board and place your vote.
            Originally posted by juhans-DEV
            Hello, I am the developer who is working on guild bank issues right now, and I am the one who added the sorting capabilities. I just added sorting to the deposited items list and have just completed keeping the list where it is once you withdraw an item. However, we still have another possible issue which is when you insert an item.
            If I choose to insert a new item into either the deposit area or the bank area of the guild bank, what currently happens is the new item is inserted, and the "view" of the list is moved such that the item that is first (i.e. an item that starts with the letter 'a' would be at the top of the list no matter what, and your vertical scroll bar would be at the very top. What I am saying is that we have three possible options for this:

a) After the item is inserted, leave the view of the list exactly in the same location as it was before.

b) Move the view of the list to the top, displaying the very first item in the sorted list.

c) Find out where the newly inserted item is, and then moving the view such that that particular item is at the top of the list.

Please let me know which choice is best, and feel free to ask any questions if my explanation does not suffice.

Juhans-Dev

EQ Developer

Comment

• Working...
              X