Thanks to Dwerium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Dwerium

For the two months it lasted, Dwerium gave me a lvl 25 shaman and a lvl 20 gnome rogue. This has always been the hard part of alchemy, poison making and tinkering for me. I hate leveling. Period.

Thanks to Dwerium, I am now the proud owner of Trophy 7s for these three tradeskills.

From zero skill to Trophy 7, Poison Making + Tinkering together took 20 days. Alchemy took 5 days. Gathering the determination to lvl a shaman and a rogue took 5 years.

grats )

You know, I'm beginning to think SOE should just forget putting ANY recommended or required levels on the new JC stuff at all.

What do I care of some newbie or someone's twink can wear all these insane JC peices? Is it hurting me? Nope...levelling from 1-20 was already not a monumental task, anyways hehe.

meh...hopefully removing the recomended levels to teh metals will result in a much less steep curve (re: decrease of stats)
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Well, you know SML. A noob that has 3000 HP or Mana is a severe threat to my personal sense of uberness, and thus cannot be allowed. Any attempt to infringe on said sense of personal uberness must be dealt with quickly and severly.

(Note, extreme sarcasm.)

Comment

Working...
      X