Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sudden emergency patches.

Arrrrrg!

What is it that whenever I get a day off work they have an emergency patch that lasts all day!!!!! The RCBG(Random code bug generator) must hate me!

Oh well, at least I don't plan my life around weather or not EQ is up... yet....

May you all enjoy the patch time and spend it with family and friends.
    I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Today's patch wasn't random, nor emergency.

Comment

Just very poorly announced. If you didn't visit EQ Live forum and didn't hear about it in general channel in the game, you wouldn't know about a scheduled patch.

Grolyn Blacknife
      Beastlord
       T:7
       M:0
       T:6
       M:1
      Fletching:
       M:2
      Zira Blacknife
      Shaman
      Maelin Starpyre
      Vazaelle
      Reiseraa
      Necro
      Research:

Comment

Downtime Update
        All EverQuest servers will be coming down at 5:00 AM PST (-8 UTC) on Tuesday, 12/05/2007 for an emergency game update. Estimated downtime is 6 hour.

The EverQuest Operations Team
        Not to put too fine a point on it, but I do check eqplayers for info. I didn't see this one coming, nor did they advertise it early in the morning like usual. It is a Wednesday and it is the first week of the month....

Anyhow, RNG must hate me... RCBG must hate me... joke dude.
        I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Comment

It was mentioned in eq forum a few days ago so it was still poorly announced patch.

Grolyn Blacknife
          Beastlord
           M:1
          Fletching:
           M:2
          Zira Blacknife
          Shaman
          Maelin Starpyre
          Vazaelle
          Reiseraa
          Necro
          Research:

Comment

When I log into EQ, before I hit the play button, there is always a message about upcoming patches. I read that there was a patch on Wed the 5th many times as I was logging in. /shrug
            Rawckett Launcher
            79 Gnome Wizard of Sol Ro / Bristlebane
            300 Tinkerer; 287 Jeweler; 258 Brewer; 240 Blacksmith; 237 Fletcher; 208 Potter; 204 Baker; 200 Fisherman; 193 Researcher; 183 Tailor

Comment

Here is when the next patch is:

Originally posted by Update Notes from the Login Screen
              upcoming
              Game Update: The next Game Update is expected to be on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 5:00 am PST (PST is -8 hours GMT: 6:00 am MST, 7:00 am CST, 8:00 am EST, 13:00 GMT) The estimated downtime is 6 hours. This information will be updated on Monday, December 10th.

The deadline is approaching for the EverQuest® Dawn of the Clockworks Contest
              To celebrate the release of EverQuest Secrets of Faydwer™, the team is hosting a new contest. The evil-gnomish necromancer, Meldrath, and his armies of clockworks have engaged in war against the good City of Ak'Anon. Community engineers can create real-life clockworks to assist Good or Evil. For details, visit the official contest page. The contest ends on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at (11:59 pm, US Pacific Time.
              Rawckett Launcher
              79 Gnome Wizard of Sol Ro / Bristlebane
              300 Tinkerer; 287 Jeweler; 258 Brewer; 240 Blacksmith; 237 Fletcher; 208 Potter; 204 Baker; 200 Fisherman; 193 Researcher; 183 Tailor

Comment

Real
                Life
                Clockworks?! . . .

neato necro gnomie girl
                Ancient Dominion, Antonius Bayle!

Comment

It's kind of like the signs that advertise "Live Nudes"...

I mean, would you want to go to a place that advertised "Dead Nudes"?

P.S. If you would... please don't tell me about it...
                  Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
                  Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
                  Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
                  Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
                  X